Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide >

Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Old 02-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Don't know if this is the correct spot for this post but thought I'd share, I bought a set of the Mossey Oak with black trim seat covers from Sportsman't Guide for my ford ranger with buckets.Was really impressed with the quality, heavy canvas type materialwith lots of pockets to put gadjets andother things. If any were looking for a set, I would recommendthem. S.G. item number is LX5X1-83635.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

here's another pic
Old 02-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry, don't know what happened

Old 02-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know, I bought a set, and loved the way they look. But, one ripped big time after a week, so I returned them. It just might be the type of seats I have though. They never really made full contacton the seat bottoms.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks good
Old 02-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I took my seats completely out of the truckand fitted them to the seats, they fit nice and snug when done. had them over month now, and really like them.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Dominant Buck

What I like most about SG is their customer service , and their guarantee is as good as gold .

My Friend, Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed! Period.
We have the strongest guarantee in the business.

“You can order from the Sportsman’s Guide with complete confidence because we stand behind every item we sell. If you’re not happy for any reason at any time, just return the merchandise with your invoice, and we’ll promptly refund your merchandise returned total, or make an exchange, whichever YOU prefer. Top quality gear at the lowest prices in town!”
I've only had to invoke the guarantee one time in nearly 20 years of shopping with them , and the matter was rectified to my complete satisfaction without any fuss or delay and didn't cost me a dime . I can't honestly say that about any other company that I've dealt with .
Old 02-08-2006, 10:45 AM

I wanted to get some of those, but i have leather seats and i just dont like the thought of paying all that extra money for leather and then just covering them up. Now if they made leather ones and were custom fit to my truck then it would be a different story.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Just so you all know, my wife got me some from here...

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/

No affiliation

They are indestructable. Had them on for 3 years now. Dog rides shotgun too.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:15 AM

ORIGINAL: kevin1

What I like most about SG is their customer service , and their guarantee is as good as gold .

My Friend, Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed! Period.
We have the strongest guarantee in the business.

“You can order from the Sportsman’s Guide with complete confidence because we stand behind every item we sell. If you’re not happy for any reason at any time, just return the merchandise with your invoice, and we’ll promptly refund your merchandise returned total, or make an exchange, whichever YOU prefer. Top quality gear at the lowest prices in town!”
I've only had to invoke the guarantee one time in nearly 20 years of shopping with them , and the matter was rectified to my complete satisfaction without any fuss or delay and didn't cost me a dime . I can't honestly say that about any other company that I've dealt with .
Thats no joke. I have ordered stuff from them for 10 years now, and have only ever had 1 issue. I ordered 2, 3 packs of lighted nocks. When I got my order, their was 1, 3 pack and 1, 1 pack. I called them up right away, and the gal said, I'll send out the 3 pack today. So I asked how I returned the 1 pack, and she said keep it for your trouble. That is outstnding in my book. I just wish Cabela's could learn to do the same.LOL

Quick Reply: Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.