Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide >

Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Old 02-08-2006, 12:49 PM

Default RE: Seat covers from Sportsman's Guide

Ditto on the kudos for TSG. Only time I've ever had a problem with merchandise was a spotlight I bought this year (TO USE FOR TRACKING AT NIGHT!! lol). It came, and it said "refurb" on the light. Checked the mag, and online, and no mention was made of it being a refurb. The price was silly cheap, so I thought I'd keep it. Tried it out, and it would burn for about 2 minutes before it died. lol I emailed them complaining, and I was answered VERY quickly. They offered to send me another one, or refund my money. I opted for a refund, and they said keep the light. Not that I'll ever use it, but I like the fact that I didn't have to deal with any hassles. Love that site.