Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone hunt in Europe?

Old 02-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Anyone hunt in Europe?

Not since the early 60's. I would guess things are much different now.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:21 PM

Deernutz,

Were at in Italy are you stationed? I spent 2 yrs at Aviano 92-94.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in Vicenza. Aviano is nice. It's all new buildings. Everytime I go up the mountains just look so cool. It got me introuble last yr. My wife had hernia surgery, and we were suppose to head home, but the mts called me, and I drove up to the top with my wife yelling at me the whole way. Thanks everyone for their advice.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 3Ddepression
I ve neve hunted down at the continent, butI hear mostly good things! Look into the baltic states and Poland too. Many go from Sweden to hunt wild boar and roe deer in former eastern block. Sweden aint bad, but I guess its more expensive.
Where would there be bear hunts? Moose and the other species I know of hunting operations but never knew there were bear hunts for sale(withprobability to meetbears that is)? Would that be in Russia?
I was several times on East, for example in Poland. That's true Sweden in expensive, so many hunters go down to Poland and slovakia. It's cheaper than in Danmark, Germany and Sweden. Places are nice, good games so you got nothing to loose. I recommend to all!