Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Chevrolet's reply to my Email about Jimmy Houston >

Chevrolet's reply to my Email about Jimmy Houston

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Chevrolet's reply to my Email about Jimmy Houston

Old 02-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Chevrolet's reply to my Email about Jimmy Houston

I emailed Chevrolet about the video of Jimmy Houston ..I was suprised to get a responce so fast ..here it is ..

Dear Mr. Reeves,

Thank you for contacting us recently regarding Jimmy Houston. We appreciate hearing your thoughts and having the opportunity to review your concerns.

GM wants you to know that we carefully evaluate all of our sponsorship and marketing activities to make sure that they meet our high standards for quality and appropriateness. We also believe that our efforts should reflect current standards of good taste for a variety of diverse audiences.

One of the best things about America is that we have the freedom to openly discuss our personal values, ideas and beliefs. At GM, we recognize that individuals have many different views. Thank you for sharing yours with us.

We have documented your concerns and will forward your comments to the appropriate folks at GM for their consideration. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how you feel.

Sincerely,

Heather Voltz
Customer Relationship Manager
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center

Old 02-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Chevrolet's reply to my Email about Jimmy Houston

Sounds to me like they were politely saying we don't care. Maybe I just took it the wrong way
Old 02-03-2006, 08:20 PM

MRS. VOLTZ WOULD MAKE A GOOD BULLFIGHTER THE WAY SHE SIDE-STEPPED THAT ISSUE. I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THE VIDEO, BUT MONEY CAN BUY ABOUT ANYTHING, I GUESS.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:37 PM

Dear [insert name here],
Thank you for contacting us recently about [insert problem here].

Yep, it was definately worded so you would think that they might care. Ms. Voltz here probably has no idea what you're talking about, and probably hates hunting, but not to draw any conclusions or judge...This definately sounds like one of those calls you get from school with the voiceovers that say you were skipping a class....but I definately don't get those.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

At least they responded. Who knows if it will get passed on from there. Why does'nt it read, Dear Doctor Death??
Old 02-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Do you have a bad taste in your mouth , you should , I won't elaborate further ... [:'(]
Old 02-03-2006, 11:49 PM

I can't believe how bored someone has to be to come up with that one lady at a huge corp. like GM is actually on purpose dodging a question of "one" of tens of thousands of people they sponsor. Maybe you could come up with something as stupid as someone in the bowhunting forum and say she was "probably drunk or in a hurry to get home to get drunk." This lady answered the email promptly likeher job requires her to do!! Just doing her job morons!! Did you see her or anyonefrom GM in the tree next to Jimmy? I didn't think so!! So if one of you does something wrong we should hold you,your family,employer, andanyone who has association with you responsible?Do you really think these sponsors knewthis was going to happen or wanted to be associated with it?HELL NO!!!! I don't think this kind of hunting should be exceptable by any means and I'm not saying any of the people who were convictedin thiscrime should not have been... They were brought before the court and this case is over, but in reality people will continue to still do this!! Why don't you bored little house wives focus your attention on stopping this from happening in the future instead of focusing on a case that was settled a year ago? Because some rich head hunteris probably booking one of these hunts right now, but oh yeah, you won't here about thatguy or who he works for..
Old 02-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Schmooze job letter. Yep she is doing her job she was hired for. Bet she is a lawyer also.
Old 02-04-2006, 04:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's a form letter. Meaningless except that they may actually pass it further up. Take a deep breath and hold it waiting for their response!
Old 02-04-2006, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats about the same "song and dance" answer that I got from the American Shooter TV show, andJim Scouten a few years back when S&W was selling out the American gun owners!

Quick Reply: Chevrolet's reply to my Email about Jimmy Houston

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.