Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DEER IN YOUR BACK YARD

Old 01-18-2006, 04:48 PM

Default RE: DEER IN YOUR BACK YARD

I have three does and little ones, along with one really nice 8 pt. and another 4 pt. that comes all aroundf my fruit trees and in the yard.I put a feeder up with corn and they come every day.

we don't shoot those in the yard,just let them come and go.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:27 PM

i just recently built a treestand on the border of my back yard and the woods on my property.. just shot a doe yesterday and have seen many of deer and have a couple rubs
Old 01-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Typical Buck

On on One, I also have them on my place all around the house. We have to be very careful at night when we drive in or out ofthe driveway, my driveway is over 1200ft from the house. Back in Oct. of last year, my wife wakes me up around 3am to show me a 12pt and an 8pt and 6 does eating about 12ft from my bedroomwindow. REB WHY DON'T YOU INVITE ONE IN FOR DINNER
Old 01-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

On on One, I also have them on my place all around the house. We have to be very careful at night when we drive in or out ofthe driveway, my driveway is over 1200ft from the house. Back in Oct. of last year, my wife wakes me up around 3am to show me a 12pt and an 8pt and 6 does eating about 12ft from my bedroomwindow. REB WHY DON'T YOU INVITE ONE IN FOR DINNER

I drive to Talahasee and back to shoot one!
Old 01-19-2006, 12:18 AM

RB THATS A GOOD DRIVE, I COMPARE THE DEER MOVEMENT IN MY BACK YARD TO THEMOON CHART FEEDING TIMES, ITS PRETTY CLOSE.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not anymore,the developers got a permit from the state and shot all of them. Piled up in the gas line as yote bait. Would like to ring there necks
Old 01-19-2006, 04:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Cardeer,

Welcome back buddy!!!

We wuz startin to worry about you!
Old 01-19-2006, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

At this time no but if every thing goes my way, we will because of my new place...
Old 01-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife and I live on several acres outside of town. Our property adjoins a 100-acre estate of mixed woods and overgrown fields for which I oversee for the estate hiers. It is great deer country, and we have photo albums full of pictures of all kinds of wildlife. Not only do we have deer on a daily basis usually, but during the spring, summer and fall, we quite often have bear in our yard. My wife and I were in bed one night in the fall. Warm night, bedroom windows open. I got awake and was hearing a strange noise from the back deck area. I got up, looked out the window, and there was a big black bear-- probably in the 300 lb. class-- laying on the deck and helping himself to a half bushel of apples my wife had bought, as we were in the process of making applesauce and apple butter,
I got my wife awake, and we could hear him chewing up the apples, and could smell the juice from them. We were only about 8 ft. from him. We watched for awhile, and he finally got up, shook himself off, and ambled off the deck.
Wildlife is tremendous. If I ever quit carrying a gun, I'll do my hunting with a camera.
Old 01-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Spike

Get Deer and Elk from time to time and these turkeys.......

Quick Reply: DEER IN YOUR BACK YARD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.