Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DD scores again ... #10

Old 01-10-2006, 08:18 AM

Default RE: DD scores again ... #10

And congrats on a fine season DD. I wish I was able to tag that many deer here in NY. I love the meat, and the horns make great coat racks...lol!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

NY thats a very good post and I have to say (can't beleive it) that I agree with you 100% ..... and I thought the only time that might happen was when pigs could fly LOL

dd

Old 01-10-2006, 09:53 AM

Come on doc, post the pic. Who cares what others say, some of us dont care how BIG it is we just like to see pictures of deer harvested. So let see the picture. The number of people who want to see the pictures outweigh the people that dont, so put the pics up.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:02 AM

CONGRATS DD, WHAT A SEASON YOUR HAVING, I MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE DOWN SOUTH .UP HERE IN MA. SOMTIMES IT HARD TO SEE 10 DIFFRENT DEER IN A SEASON, YOU KEEP ON GOING GOOD LUCK IAM SURE YOUR NEIGHBOR IS GOING TO BE HAPPY CONGRATS[8D][8D]
Old 01-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dale, race the truck!

dd, post the pic!!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey DD,
Look I have to tell ya. I like seeing the pics from everyone on the deer they kill. What if everyone decided as you did? This would be a boring place wouldn't it?
As far as opinions, everyone has one. some are positive and some negative but they are just that. Opinions.
Cmon DD keep the pics coming. Heck I've always liked seeing your pics and everyone elses. Don't stop now.
What if Reb decided to stop posting those crazy cartoons? It would be like visiting a forum run by Martha Stewart talking about bed sheets. BORING

Old 01-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Post the Pic............Post the Pic...........Post the Pic!

Old 01-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Why don't you be so kind as to let me know who the peckerheads are around here?
No Buckeye, I was'nt referring to you (and I should have said so). I don't think your response was that bad, but he was ready to snap at anyhint of criticism.We allshould be able to postour stories and pics without all of the negative feedback.

Old 01-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SuperRedHawk

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Why don't you be so kind as to let me know who the peckerheads are around here?
No Buckeye, I was'nt referring to you (and I should have said so). I don't think your response was that bad, but he was ready to snap at anyhint of criticism.We allshould be able to postour stories and pics without all of the negative feedback.
SRH your probably right ..I was ready to "snap" ..Im just sick of ALL the criticism that somehow or another seem to get attached to a lot of my threads ... if you can't just say something nice or positive why say anything at all..hey if you don't like me or like my post then just pass them by there is no sence throwing darts or pointing fingers... I do not post pictures or stories on here because I feel I have to impress ANYONE ... I would compare my "trophy" Whitetail wall with anyones ... I only post the pics and stories because I enjoy so much looking andeveryone else's ...

dd
Old 01-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

way to go DD, i love it when a plan comes together

Quick Reply: DD scores again ... #10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.