Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN ! >

Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN !

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN !

Old 12-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Same Ole Song Second Vurse DD Scores AGAIN !

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

Doc don't you gut them in the woods? I bet your wife doesn't appreciate a gut pile on the front lawn.
Oh I almost forgot the most important thing .....Congratulations a nice buck in any state.
C.I. the reason he was not field dressed in the pictires was because the knife I had was so dull from the other 6 I have had to dress and skin ...had to wait till I got home to put an edge on it ... BUT is hanging now ..emmmm gonna be some GOOD jerky

dd
Old 12-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Host of Hosts

I think Jackie Bushman should retire and DD should be the new "Buckmaster". Good job!
Old 12-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Doc don't you gut them in the woods? I bet your wife doesn't appreciate a gut pile on the front lawn.
Oh I almost forgot the most important thing .....Congratulations a nice buck in any state.
C.I. the reason he was not field dressed in the pictires was because the knife I had was so dull from the other 6 I have had to dress and skin ...had to wait till I got home to put an edge on it ... BUT is hanging now ..emmmm gonna be some GOOD jerky

dd
I am disappointed with you DD. I would have expected that you would just use your teeth and nails. That would make a great intro into the new show. Picture it, the good doc shooting a WILD deer on camera and then running up to the stilltwitching carcass and ripping theinnerds out with just his hands.A friend hunted with a guy once that didn't know how to gut one and threw it in his van and left it for 2 days until he could show it off to friends.I don't know much about the southern deer but if that one was here it would look to be a 2 1/2 yr old to me.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fight4yourguns

I think Jackie Bushman should retire and DD should be the new "Buckmaster". Good job!
Fight4 thank you but Im affraid ole Jackie aint got nuttn to worry about with Doc ... BUT if I can JUST get that new TV show going I might put some heat on his butt ..then I MIGHT get invited to hunt some areas that have REALLY BIG bucks !

dd

Old 12-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

dd
I am disappointed with you DD. I would have expected that you would just use your teeth and nails. That would make a great intro into the new show. Picture it, the good doc shooting a WILD deer on camera and then running up to the stilltwitching carcass and ripping theinnerds out with just his hands.A friend hunted with a guy once that didn't know how to gut one and threw it in his van and left it for 2 days until he could show it off to friends.I don't know much about the southern deer but if that one was here it would look to be a 2 1/2 yr old to me.
C.I. that would be a great visual BUT at MY age you have to be REAL careful what you sink your tooth into [&o]

dd
Old 12-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats again DD!
I can see that I need to cancel my 'Bama plans for next year! There won't be nothing left!
Old 12-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

Man, DD! See, my point exactly. I told you guys he could kill a buck anywhere! Now you'll definitely get a show! Congratulations!

Old 12-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: AP deer hunter

Man, DD! See, my point exactly. I told you guys he could kill a buck anywhere! Now you'll definitely get a show! Congratulations!

Thank you A.P. but obviously these are no yankee MONESTER bucks but they aint bad for this area and yeh I have killed a few in MY time (thus the nick name)... and JAgMan come on down to to Bama buddy there are PLEANTY of deer just not many biggens.

dd
Old 12-17-2005, 01:33 PM

how many deer are you allowed in alabama?
Old 12-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: salty

how many deer are you allowed in alabama?
Salty in Alabama its just like that famous Multi Vitamin ..its ONE A DAY .... either sex.

dd

Quick Reply: Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.