Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up! >

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Old 12-15-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Gettin' Close has both there hunts! Man those are nice deer and quite a history on both. I've posted links below.

Tiffany's Iowa Giant

Lee's Big Brow Tine
Old 12-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

DESIGNER DUDE--are you here just to pimp that show? do you have anything intellegent to say or add or is this an attempt to sell more scentlok? you reallyneed to get over you fantasies of her.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:10 AM

Those are some great deer!
Old 12-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hemmm ..well I won't say what I am thinking here cept those are two fine bucks ... did she wear all that make up in the woods to hunt? .... I will say this ...sure looks like an ad campaign ..none the less congrats on two fine animals.

dd
Old 12-15-2005, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice Bucks, but I have to say big deal! The hunt for a living and that is it. I am sure they are nice people and good hunters as well, but C'mon! I like to be able to compare apples to apples. There are not too many people who have the opportunities to hunt where they hunt and do it year round. Those that do usually have a TV show.....

I would rather see a normal run of the mill guy hunt and take a 4 point or a basket 8 pt than this. I can relate to that a lot more than I can to hubbie and wife killing a +150" animal on private land specifically managed to grow and produce huge whitetails!

This looks alot like a plug to me!.................have I said PUKE yet? [:'(]
Old 12-15-2005, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your last post, but now another one. Are you in their family or something? Nice Bucks, tell them to come hunt in Virginia on public land.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

heck mike, tell them to come and hunt my virginia private land! I've seen a whopping two fawns in six attempts out, and it is absolutely freezing here!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Host of Hosts

I must say that I agree with you guys about Lee and Tiffiny coming out to hunt in the same areas we are forced to hunt in. And I agree that there is alot of advertising going on in those pics. I guess when you have sponsors like Nikon, T/C and the others you can buy any deer you want.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Boy, lot's of jealousy going on here! I'd like to add a comment or two about what some of you "think", or should I say, have no idea about.

I am friends with both Lee and Tiff, and I'll say, you people don't have a clue what it takes to do what they do for a living. Without getting into any details, if you knew Lee, you'd realize that the guy has gotten to where he is because he has worked his ass off. You guys don't even realize the sacrifice these people make to get to where they are today. If it was so easy to become a professional hunter, why don't you do the same thing?

Old 12-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Boy, lot's of jealousy going on here! I'd like to add a comment or two about what some of you "think", or should I say, have no idea about.

I am friends with both Lee and Tiff, and I'll say, you people don't have a clue what it takes to do what they do for a living. Without getting into any details, if you knew Lee, you'd realize that the guy has gotten to where he is because he has worked his ass off. You guys don't even realize the sacrifice these people make to get to where they are today. If it was so easy to become a professional hunter, why don't you do the same thing?
You said best: "professional hunter" A lot goes with that title. The expectaiton to kill big deer is the biggestexpectation. Apples and oranges is what your comparing if you are comparing 95% of the hunters on this board and professional hunters.

I don't see too many people discrediting how they got to where they are. I am sure it took hard work and a lot of time, butI see no need for the scent blocker rep to post pics and ecpect any of us to be surprised or even care...............they are professional hunters.............it's what they are supposed to do.

Iwould becurious to see how they (majority of TV hunters)would fair if they hunted like the majority of us on public land, scouting our own area(s), hanging our own stands etc.

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.