Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

land owners

Old 12-04-2005, 10:18 AM

Default land owners

Do land owners have more say over what they can do?If You owned 150 acres should that land owner have to purchase a liscense to hunt his own property and have to follow the game laws and regulations? You purchase tags to hunt most of that money is for you to lease land like sgl. But if you owned your own property why would you have to purchase tags.I just purchased 153 acres of wooded land and was just seeing what the rules was. If I posted it with signs that said absolutely no one tresspassing without written consent would that include that game officials are not permited on it to without my consent?And would Ibe allowed to use a semi automatic rifle of any caliber on my own property then? I live in Pa and just seeing if anyone on here went thru what I am talking about.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: land owners

ORIGINAL: slinky56

Do land owners have more say over what they can do?If You owned 150 acres should that land owner have to purchase a liscense to hunt his own property and have to follow the game laws and regulations? You purchase tags to hunt most of that money is for you to lease land like sgl. But if you owned your own property why would you have to purchase tags.I just purchased 153 acres of wooded land and was just seeing what the rules was. If I posted it with signs that said absolutely no one tresspassing without written consent would that include that game officials are not permited on it to without my consent?And would Ibe allowed to use a semi automatic rifle of any caliber on my own property then? I live in Pa and just seeing if anyone on here went thru what I am talking about.

In FLproperty owners and family(wife and children)do not needa hunting license or tags, during hunting season only! To shoot Does in the same manner, you have to be adjoining a property owner with 640 acres or more.

Out of hunting season and you are having Water Melon danage or any other crop damage, you have to call Wild Life Management.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: slinky56

If I posted it with signs that said absolutely no one tresspassing without written consent would that include that game officials are not permited on it to without my consent?

In FL aGame Warden can come in to your house and check your refrig and frezzers at anytime. He does not need to have dogs or your permision to see in your car trunck.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

wouldnt that be an invasion of privacy. he should have to have some kind of reason to do that.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

I am pretty sure they need "probable cause" BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT GOES!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Tut23

wouldnt that be an invasion of privacy. he should have to have some kind of reason to do that.

In Miami,FL.. , did the goverment have permission to storm a house and remove the little boy Elian?He was with family and not in danger of any kind, but was removed!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Reb is correct. They tore my Suburban apart once looking for something. I was innocent though.
Chuck7
Old 12-04-2005, 11:01 AM

Someone would be getting shot if came into my house and got into my personal things without a warrant or my consent.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

In my state Ohio the landowner and his familyDO NOT have to buy hunting or deer tags on their ground. You have the follow the same laws and regulations as everyone else, As to posting your ground again here in Ohio the ODNR has the right to come onto your ground anytime they want to and look around....

PSHere,you have bought the ground BUT the animals belong to the state(ohio) so the same rules in baging and harvesting methods forthem are in effect on private as well as public ground.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:05 AM

Where do they get more freedom than the local police do?This sounds like a bunch BS from the way I was raised.

Quick Reply: land owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.