Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Old 11-30-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Dusters84 over in the ARCHERY section posted this pic, i though it too good for us gunners to miss! Aparently someone put up a decoy to try to lure in a buck... this is the result image! i laughed hard when i saw this.

look how scared that big buck is!

Old 11-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

"Oh my gosh!!![:-]It wasn't supposed to be that easy!!" Betcha he didn't stop running or get into another fight for a while!
Old 12-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Somebody posted this picture the other day. The deer just doesn't look real to me, more like a not real good lifesize mount with a decoy stuck on the antlers. I might be wrong, but maybe an attempt to win a Cuddeback contest...........
Old 12-01-2005, 06:35 AM

I believe it... I've watched footage of bucks doing some crazy things with those decoys! That's hilarious! That is a big bodied buck too... look at the fat rolls on that thing... dinner for two years!
Old 12-01-2005, 06:51 AM

thats an awesome pic lol that deer wanted some action lol[8D]
Old 12-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

Somebody posted this picture the other day. The deer just doesn't look real to me, more like a not real good lifesize mount with a decoy stuck on the antlers. I might be wrong, but maybe an attempt to win a Cuddeback contest...........
who would pay to have a full size mount in that position. that is very expensive, and to get him mounted like that.....I dunno. Whats the prize to win the contest? would it actually pay to have staged such a picture, with the cost of full size mounting? I think its real.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

who would pay to have a full size mount in that position. that is very expensive, and to get him mounted like that.....I dunno. Whats the prize to win the contest? would it actually pay to have staged such a picture, with the cost of full size mounting? I think its real.

Mossy, you're always thinking $$bucks!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:13 AM

I want to get one mounted with his ears down like that! Thats just funny looking!!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: davester

I want to get one mounted with his ears down like that! Thats just funny looking!!

Dave, all animals do that when they are fighting mad!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like a real buck to me! Good pic!

Quick Reply: Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.