HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Hilarious Trail Cam Pick! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/123204-hilarious-trail-cam-pick.html)

Deadeye777 11-30-2005 10:07 PM

Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Dusters84 over in the ARCHERY section posted this pic, i though it too good for us gunners to miss! Aparently someone put up a decoy to try to lure in a buck... this is the result image! i laughed hard when i saw this.

look how scared that big buck is!

AP deer hunter 11-30-2005 11:14 PM

RE: Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

"Oh my gosh!!![:-]It wasn't supposed to be that easy!!" Betcha he didn't stop running or get into another fight for a while!:D

timbercruiser 12-01-2005 06:33 AM

Somebody posted this picture the other day. The deer just doesn't look real to me, more like a not real good lifesize mount with a decoy stuck on the antlers. I might be wrong, but maybe an attempt to win a Cuddeback contest...........

Buck Huntin Girl 12-01-2005 06:35 AM

I believe it... I've watched footage of bucks doing some crazy things with those decoys! That's hilarious! That is a big bodied buck too... look at the fat rolls on that thing... dinner for two years!

YoungKilla 12-01-2005 06:51 AM

thats an awesome pic lol that deer wanted some action lol[8D]:D

mossy33oak 12-01-2005 07:49 AM

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

Somebody posted this picture the other day. The deer just doesn't look real to me, more like a not real good lifesize mount with a decoy stuck on the antlers. I might be wrong, but maybe an attempt to win a Cuddeback contest...........
who would pay to have a full size mount in that position. that is very expensive, and to get him mounted like that.....I dunno. Whats the prize to win the contest? would it actually pay to have staged such a picture, with the cost of full size mounting? I think its real.

Rebel Hog 12-01-2005 08:05 AM

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

who would pay to have a full size mount in that position. that is very expensive, and to get him mounted like that.....I dunno. Whats the prize to win the contest? would it actually pay to have staged such a picture, with the cost of full size mounting? I think its real.

Mossy, you're always thinking $$bucks!:D

davester 12-01-2005 08:13 AM

I want to get one mounted with his ears down like that! Thats just funny looking!!

Rebel Hog 12-01-2005 08:20 AM

ORIGINAL: davester

I want to get one mounted with his ears down like that! Thats just funny looking!!

Dave, all animals do that when they are fighting mad!;)

JagMagMan 12-01-2005 08:37 AM

Looks like a real buck to me! Good pic!