Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Do coffee drinkers urinate from your stand???? >

Do coffee drinkers urinate from your stand????

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Do coffee drinkers urinate from your stand????

Old 11-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Do coffee drinkers urinate from your stand????

I pee right out of the stand, and actuallyhad a small 4ptwalk right through this "spot" and continue to where ever he was going. Never even cringed. All urine breaks down after hitting the ground, it doesn't get stronger, it slowly breaks down and fades away.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:24 AM

Last saturday, I had to pee so bad from my ground blind, I let er rip. I went right around 9 am. Took off for lunch and came back at 1pm and there was a HUGE scrape by my ground blind right next to where I peed. I probably could have peed on him if we worked out the timing. Anyway, Im convinced that deer couldnt care less about human urine.
Old 11-21-2005, 12:42 PM

I pee in bottles and then throw them like granades!

Nothing like a human urine-soaked doe to bring the monster buck.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

I usually pee out of my blind but if i have a bottle in there i pee in that not because of the smell just becasue of the noise of peeing so i fill up the bottles and the when they are all full i dump them out. When you sit out all day and drink alot of coffee you pee alot.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:33 PM

My buddy hunted last night out of a very short stand (only 8 feet or so in the air). He said he took a leak from the stand and a dozen or so deer passed by downwind within ten yards of the puddle. Not one spooked.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Firehawk7309
I agree also. Done both and can't seem to tell the difference, unless you are letting it fly when they walk up.......caught with your "pants down"!
lol i had a big doe walk right up on me with my pants down, that was a real shock i just stood there frozen for a while, it was kinda akward though lol
Old 11-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

I have never had a problem when I pee beside my stand. I still see deer. But when I fart, its a different story. Never see a thing.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:06 PM

lol nice
Old 11-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Typical Buck

i piss all the time on a mock scrape i made after reading an article here. deer don't seem to be bothered but more curious that there may be someone new in the neighborhood. i don't think what you eat has as much of an effect as people say. i even experimented with a mixture to see if deer would freak out by it. i mix 1 oz of active scrape with either doe/buck urine or estrus and then piss in the bottle. it comes out to like 20 parts my urine and 2/3 parts over the counter deer scent. I've been spraying this stuff on my scrape and boy there is a lot of activity at night. damn i need to get a digital camera and show you guys this stuff.

THE FOOT
Old 11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys!!!!!!