Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

a GIRL got her first one!

Old 11-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: a GIRL got her first one!

Your luky you didnt have to gut your deer. where im from if your a girl or a guy you gut it then they will do either one or two things , they will take the buket of guts and dump it on you or they will smear blood all over your face.

Congrats on your deer hope you get plenty more.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: bdbwtie101

maybe you could say i have the luckest girlfreind in the world but maybe not. What i am second quessing is that lately she hasnt been giving it her all, shes always depressed no matter what i do and doesnt seem to care about me or my feelings that much lately. now we do more fighting then anything, maybe 3 1/2 years is long enough?? as far as guys are so confusing, it goes both ways. Strange this started about hunting and now....lol.
why wouldnt you have the luckiest girlfriend in the world? why is she depressing? maybe that's why she doesnt seem to care about you and your feelings. sometimes when i have a lot going on i just cant handle much and get down easily. is she busy? cause that could have a lot to do with it. i dont know the situation well, but i'd give her a chance. if you really care about her then just try to hang in there and be there for her, thats prolly all she needs.
yeah, and just call me dr. love
Old 11-18-2005, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Southern Buck

Your luky you didnt have to gut your deer. where im from if your a girl or a guy you gut it then they will do either one or two things , they will take the buket of guts and dump it on you or they will smear blood all over your face.

Congrats on your deer hope you get plenty more.
omg! i cant imagine! lol so what do you think is worse? lol
i love that quote on your signature! ive seen it on clothes before. too funny!
Old 11-18-2005, 08:39 PM

Well, it is customary in most of the United States that a hunter who kills his 1st deer get a streak of the deer's blood on his face but dumping a bucket of guts on someone....thats not cool.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:54 AM

yea she is quite busy, which i do giver her alot of credit, but this is something that has been going on since this summer. We have already taken a break because of it. Girls, cant live with them and you cant live without them!! so who is this dr. love anyways,lol.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:36 AM

ORIGINAL: bdbwtie101

yea she is quite busy, which i do giver her alot of credit, but this is something that has been going on since this summer. We have already taken a break because of it. Girls, cant live with them and you cant live without them!! so who is this dr. love anyways,lol.
what has been going on since summer? her not caring. or you thinking that she doesnt care? so do you really think that you'll break up with her? or do you love her enough to hold on to her? what about dr. love? lol would you like to know more?
Old 11-19-2005, 02:08 PM

what has been going on since summer, well she hasnt been giving me the light of day. everything i say is in one ear and out the other. if i want something that i feel strongly about or dont want her to do i have to fight for it, she doenst seem to care how i feel. I', not trying to be contrlolling or anything there is just certian things that i feel strongly about. well thursday night we had a big fight about this whole ordeal and didnt talk at all on friday. and just now we talked and she said that she knows that she has been treating me like **** for awhile now, she realizes that she doenst want to live with out me! so maybe I'm the lucky one!!What about dr. love since i'm pouring out my heart and my lifes story i think that i deserve to know more.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:27 PM
yes

congratsI got my first buck to
Old 11-19-2005, 11:33 PM
yes

[:-][:@]what in the hack are you giys tocking about i am a new comer[8D]
Old 11-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the 1st of many more great hunting stories!!I hope your BF has been able to get his deer. Good luck!!