Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 N.H. Muzzelloader Season Starts! >

N.H. Muzzelloader Season Starts!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

N.H. Muzzelloader Season Starts!

Old 10-28-2005, 03:40 PM

Default N.H. Muzzelloader Season Starts!

GREAT NEWS.... After a long awaited winter, spring and summer New Hampshire Muzzelloader Season FINALLY Starts tomorrow!!! To ALL the N.H. Hunters let's make it a SAFE SEASON, AND THAT'S NOT ALL......I can't wait as for a 4 point that I shot with my bow three weeks ago and couldn't find.... I just got a picture on my camera of that same deer. As he came back to the food plot that he had vacated for the past two weeks after being shot, a smart idea, he tripped the motion sensor and it is set for three pictures for every motion detected every minute. When it took his first picture he stood up streight up and looked at the camera for the next two shots. You can see where I sliced his brisket and it scabbed over. This was about a 40 yard shot on a misty, overcast day just before dark!! I'm so happy that I know that he is alive as for I thought that I hit him enough to have him run for a while the he would die but I searched for 14 hours and found nothing as for it was pouring rain by now so the blood trail (if any) would have been gone... he bled a little but not alot. It is such a great thing to get your film back and see a picture like that. Well, Just wanted to spread some GREAT news!!!! Good luck to ALL fellow hunters in a GREAT HARVEST this year.......... Until the next post SEE YA!
Old 10-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: N.H. Muzzelloader Season Starts!

Best of Luck and safe hunting!!