Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 what  should  i do about  my killed deer >

what should i do about my killed deer

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what should i do about my killed deer

Old 09-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default what should i do about my killed deer

I am a college student there will be some weekends that I will come home to hunt on the weekends. Say I get a deer on sunday night what should I do if I have class on Monday?
Old 09-23-2005, 08:09 PM

Default RE: what should i do about my killed deer

For someone with 500+ posts on this site (and some hunting experience I assume) you should be able to answer this idiotic question yourself.

If you can't guarantee that the carcass will be properly taken care of then you have no business pulling the trigger or touching the release.

Good enough answer?

Old 09-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Zoomer

For someone with 500+ posts on this site (and some hunting experience I assume) you should be able to answer this idiotic question yourself.

If you can't guarantee that the carcass will be properly taken care of then you have no business pulling the trigger or touching the release.

Good enough answer?

DITTO!
Old 09-23-2005, 08:16 PM

isnt hunting at night illegal there?
Old 09-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Son...you gut him and cut him up on sunday nite....or you have him hanging a few days...weather permitting..then have a friend cut him up ..OR YOU HUNT ON SATURDAY ONLY!!!!!

What if youshoot a dear and cant track him sunday nite???
These issues should already resolved if you are truly a hunter..Not nutcrakin.. but ..A post like this gets stuck in the craw of every hunter that reads this... Im not attacking you...just your approach to hunter ethics
Im not a bandwagon rider..but 542 posts...do you just do smiley faces???? Or do you get into the ART OF HUNTING....You make me wonder!! HOLLA BACK HOOTY HOO!! A FINAL THOUGHT...........
AS HUNTERS WE MUST HAVE CLASS IN THE FIELD

Old 09-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes in FL it's againist the law to hunt 1/2hr after sunset
on WMA's for deer and hogs. On private propertyit's legal
to hunt hogs after dark.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:27 PM

Dang, I can tell season is getting close. Some of you guys are acting like jacka$$es.

deerhunter1224-If you stick one at the end of shooting light sunday, skip classes on monday. 1 day absent is not the end of the world. Trust me I know. I missed a lot more to that due to hunting. LOL
Old 09-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

HEY HOG...pass me sum of dat corn squeezins.....what the ...hey. are you on the right page?? Youre talkin FLAUDA and heeze Indiana JONEZEZ KID
Old 09-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Typical Buck

well we dont get to hunt on sunday here but if I did kill a deer on a sunday night Id spend the rest of that night tracking, and cleaning, If I hjad to be to work on monday Id call in and tell the boss I had to run a deer to checking station and to the butcher. if i didnt find him Id call and say I had a deer down would ya come and help me find him. But as far as school goes Id skip unless everything went right that sunday night.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Come on deerhunter, you're a college student. Do you have to ask a question like that, Duh?

Quick Reply: what should i do about my killed deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.