Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY >

Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Old 09-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

I SAY THEY SHOULD DRESS HIM UP LIKE SADAM HUSSAIN AND DROP HIM OFF IN BAGDAD'S TOWN SQUARE .... NOW THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING ....

DD

Old 09-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a good prescription for his ass Doctor...HA HA
Old 09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

What happened to all my critics? did you read from the beginning and see that Im with you and am looking for preventative measures...or are you just not human enuf to admit you got me all wrong????? And as far as me being censored...thats good ...it saves you, because the lies you believe and the truth you dont accept is easier to live with.and the TRUTH HURTS like a MUTHA.. Freedom for some huh?? ITS this FAKE DEMOCRACYthat gotmy cousinkilled in IRAQ!!!For this sh##!!!!!READ some of my other post and you will see where im at....Im right next to you....... Peace be with you......Or....Peace be without you.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:27 PM

Today I learned that shortee was either hitting the hooch, or is a very self- centered individual.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Crackhead.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 09-17-2005, 11:31 PM
Typical Buck

I don't know the whole situation, I don't know all the facts, but I do know that being a weapons training officer in law enforcement in which I am, that you are responsible for your bullet no matter what or where it hits. Accident or with malice somebody will pay for it. As for him being put to death for it, I don't know about that, we would be just as guilty as he is, don't get me wrong I'm for the death penality in specific cases. That decision would be made by someone with a higher pay grade than me. As for the race card, I believe it is only used to create public controversy and make people ask more questions of why it happened. Hate crimes are know for that type of publicity. Bottom line he'll get what he deserves one way or the other. One thing thou, never heard of a prison giving the inmates air conditioning in there cells. Heat yes, air, no way, unless it's in Arizona. Also serving a life sentence in jail is no joy ride, pretty violent in there.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:48 AM

Shortee,

I suppose the Bush administration andits far reaching conspiracies and involvement with reptiilian shape-shifters, the Illuminati, and other secret societies is responsible for this....asitis for everything else you don't like. Blame Bush!! He killed the innocent WI hunters!! Ooops, I forgot, G.W. Bush is white so we can't punish him.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Intimidator....funny name for a coward....did you read or are you just a safety in numbers guy.....Conspiracy.....now thats a crackhead....I said hes guilty and deserves death,...stop sucking me boyz.

PIG.... take a deep breath son.....youve alot of confusion inside ya...I voted for BUSH and never blamed him for anything...youve been to school so act like it...you sound unhappy with BUSH but arent man enuf to say it , maybe you fear some CONSPIRACY.? All the responses ,not one on my side ...but Im still HERE

LOU LOU......thanks.. in a small way youve said. it ...The media spins the race card....these fools in here want to blame me...When this story first hit the telly...the newsman told me what the racial makeup was....again these fools are trying to use me to vent how they feel about the race card...something that isnt what i started talking about... I dont own the newspapers, radio stations , TV stations, but these simpletons are saying I STARTED IT........I dont care who you are.. Thats Funny right there! GIT R DONE! And LOU LOU being in law enforcement you know that some PRISONS have central Air, Satellite TV, preferred dining, and special housing..This guy will probably be placed in Protective Custody (PC) for a good while till things cool down in General Population...its not right but..its the system, Huh ? You probably know this all too well ..Thanks for thinking LOU LOU

All these other post and not one response about safety, civility,legislation etc. You guyz continue to not to read that first entry.

DONT GET STUCK ON STUPID

Are you all so blind that you cannot see????
In this land of the blind,,,the one eyed man is KING

And how can you treat me this way?...am i WHITE , BLACK, ASIAN,DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN ? none of that matters....as Ive stated IM in the HUMAN RACE but some of you make me want to get out due to your stubborn inhumanity and gang bang mentality. UNDEREDUCATION IS YOUR RUIN
Uncle matt and your hunting party...................
keep attacking me and not listening to me or trying not to see it from my perspective, Keep calling me names and making agressive moves around, me..keep it up.... keep it up..... till you drive me crazy..... it helps me to better understand how that ASIAN guy felt in the woods...You guyz have once again added more reasonable doubt in the minds of any common sense unbiased reader of this thread.....maybe one will come along.... Thanks for playing the GAME .We cant all be YAHOOS....ARE WE? ...Some one will come read this and say ...................HEEZE RIGHT............... He Made Sense Of The Nonsense
Old 09-18-2005, 05:05 AM

Shortee,

Thanks for your advice, and for clearing everything up for us. You latest post really helped make sense out of all this...definitely no psycho-babble in that one.

By the way, I am not your son and my political views/confusion are not relavant to this thread.

And finally, undereducation is not our ruin. Our ruin is the pollution that comes from your idiotic posts. Despite your "lucrative" legal business, I doubt you have much over us in the education department. If you want to compare transcripts, let me know...that would be ridiculuos, but we have come to expect that from you.

I'm tapping out now...it's been real; it's been fun; but it hasn't been real fun.

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.