Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY >

Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Old 09-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

AtheP........your rite and funny could you help bring this cat down ...I think hes a jumper!! read this whole dang thing and give him sum therapy THANK YOU CITIZEN
Old 09-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

HEY.. HES GUILTY.. KILL HIM KILL HIM>>>>>>>>>how yall like me now? Is guilt a fact or an opinion...HMMMMMM Hang em anyway!!HAHAHAHA And his whole family too!! HE AINT ONE OF US HES ONE OF DEM Oh yeah..HEEZE IS CRAZY NOW
Old 09-16-2005, 10:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

heeze gutshot shortee:
you need to blame someone dont you???
Well, Mr. Man-with-all-the-answers, who is to blame for the dead hunters? Let's hear your wacked out, far reaching theories as to how this one man shot and killed these unarmed folks and somehow it's not his fault or doing.

Just which planet do you come from that you feel you can always place the blame of your actions on someone else?

I don't know if you're intentionally trying to type in a manner which others might read and think you, too are not quite in touch with the english language, but it sure seems that way because it is not applied evenly. Sorry, simple investigative observation. YOu're busted on that count because as you start accusing others of race carding, it is you who starts to break the sentences up. Pretty juvenile.

Besides that, you are just being borderline hostile and down right confrontational and that's not what is supposed to be tolerated here. I wouldn't be suprised if you hear from a mod in the near future.

And as far as race carding goes, don't bring it here buddy cause this (my) family is multi-racial and I'm damn proud to say it.

You might want to seek out some help there buddy.

Attorney? Maybe in Romper Room or on Sesame Street.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Fork Horn

Wow, What a ugly topic.
Regardlessof race. Breaking the law is punishable!! I believe the shooter was held accountable for his actions. Somebody shot six people. The courts convicted the shooter. Closed case.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Shortee read the rest of the sentence. I plainly state "It doesn't matter to me if he was Chinese, African, Australian, German, white, black, native american, or what." I could have Googled nationalities and have listed every one I could find, but I thought I made my point.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:30 AM

Shortee,

For someone with a law degree, your posts sure don't make you seem like a very educated person. What is up with your stream-of-consciousness-psycho-babble? Whatever it is, it is not a very effective way to communicate, especially on an internet forum where people cannot hear your tone or see your facial expressions. You are right about some of the facts. The convicted isAsian,and the victims are white....so, what's your point? What do those facts have to do with guilt or innocence, or the FACT that several people are now dead?

I am a white, middle-class male. Suppose I shot and killed 5 Asian hunters in cold blood while trespassing on their land....the reaction from the overwhelming majority would be the same, as would the result. I would be convicted of murder, and hunters around the country wouldbe thankfulfor the justice I received.Yep...that's right.Even though I'm white and the victims wereAsian, everyone would still feel bad for the victims' familes, and they would still be happy that I was convicted, and some would still bewilling to supply the rope or ammo to kill me....and I would deserve it all.

Your premise is ridiculous and insulting. You have convinced us all thatyou are a complete idiot. Someone much smarter than I once said that it is better to shut up and be thought an idiot that to open your mouth and confirm it. You have done us all a favor andconfirmed it. No one has to wonder anymore.

Old 09-17-2005, 06:37 AM

Excellent post pig dog 02. I agree
Old 09-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Pig Dog, great post!
Shorty, thats way to much caffine for you. By the way, you have so impressively and eloquently displayed your legalskills here, I'm wondering if you defended Mr. Vang?
Old 09-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

And now the attorney will have his chance to present his closing arguement.

Remeber counselor, the charges here are quite serious..........

- being ridiculous.
- insulting conduct.
- idiotic conduct
- intentional infliction of "psyco-babble" on innocent person(s).
- failure to read complete sentences.
- impersonation of a Romper Room attorney.
- impersonation of Sesame Street attorney.
- impersonation of Perry Mason.
- impersonation of Matlock.
- conspiracy to impersonate Johnny Cochran (God bless his soul).
- failue to utilize the English language as it was intended.
- gross impersonation, and conspiracy to impersonate an honest
Mr. Man-with-all-the-answers.
- bad spelling.
- solicitation of "...a piece of that action?"

And lastly, one of the more serious charges pending before this court.......................

CONSPIRACY
TO CANCEL
CHRISTMAS!

Old 09-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Toall my supporters ...I was accused of playing the race card because I mentioned. the race of those involved. Timber also siad it doesnt matter BLAH BLAH the RACE etc..So I asked my CRITIC if Timber was guilty of playing the race card....He never answered.. Bringing up RACE seems to rub some of you the wrong way.....Are you RACISTS or Just dont talk about race... Any way A fact is a fact..I am merely stating case fact...And my critic, now critics , couldnt agree on that fact..On and on for what??
Timber you made your point and ZREX let you slide ..Why is he not giving me the SAME JUSTICE...why is he pestering me??? Please answer that!!! In the endHE wasconvicted and should die and his kids too!!~! Did you read that my critics.? .Some folk are afraid to discuss RACE and its a damn shame ...WHY????????????What are all of you afraid of??? RACE HAS NEVER SENT AN INNOCENT MAN TO PRISON OR DEATH ROW HAS IT?????RACE HASNT STOPPED PEOPLE FROM GETTING JOBS HOUSING ,LOANS OR HUMAN RIGHTS....HAS IT???? IM TALKIN NOT ABOUT THIS CASE>>>>>BUT OTHERS YOU MAY KNOW OF...HA HA HA HA

Hey I didnt kill nobody..And who knows what really happened,,,,were you all there??? I wasnt ..Im just as upset by the crime as you...But it seems you all get blind as soon as I said Asian and White....then everything went haywire...UNCLE MATT what are you saying..Im talkin to Zrex about blaming me for the race card ...I just gave a scenario. the MEDIA told of race long before the trial. Did he or you accuse the media of playing the race card...now do you see how silly youve made this???...You just jump on the band wagon... huh, but you dont read either.
DoubleLUNG I m with you ..6 dead .hes guilty ..Fu## him...KILL HIM.
And for all of you who told me your race and interacial lifestyles....I didnt ask you all that now did I?? I like these forums because I can get you all going because I can.... Once again heeze guilty...and Im not..
Also I have a lucrative Law practice and almost everbody knows that a lawyer has to shoot the sh## and get you to focus on one thing and forget all other things....Id say in view of all that has been typed on these pages...I DID A DAMN GOOD JOB,,,I REST THIS CASE GENTLEMEN Good thing I wasnt his lawyer.might of done some things to the jurys heads,like yall here
Thanks for playing...... LOVE YA
you probably want me dead too.... but im already dead
My opening remark..what have we learned..all those thoughts about safety,attitudes,sign posts, legislation ,trespass.etc. ......all good thoughts but noone commented on them...out the window with them.. youve made this a racial topic,,not me...so what have we learned ?????? Have we now made it safer to go into the woods? HAHAHA Can yall go back to my first comment and read it or have it read to ya..you may see the error of your minds But.... Im not mad at yall..I understand !!!

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.