Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DEAD DOWN WIND

Old 08-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default DEAD DOWN WIND

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ONE IN ALL THESE FORUMS TO HAVE YET TO TRY DEAD DOWN WIND. THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS BRAND SPANKING NEW. ALOT OF HUNTERS WILL BY IT, SOME WILL LOVE IT (SUCCESSFUL HUNT), SOME WILL HATE IT (UNSUCCESSFUL HUNT). POINT IS THIS PRODUCT IS THE LATSEST AND GREATEST JUST LIKE EVERYTHING BEFOR IT
Old 08-26-2005, 10:14 PM

Default RE: DEAD DOWN WIND

I haven't tried it. A few years back, I tried Hunters Odor Nix. SInce then, I have not tried anything else.

Have no reason to. Since I started using Odor Nix, I have gotten closer to deer than I ever have. Here in SC, it is stilll 100 degrees on opening day, so its a good place to test out scent killers.

I have used this stuff for many things around the house also. Spray it in stinky shoes and boots. Spray it all through my house after I fry fish. Works good.