Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Non-Typical Climber Treestand / Pro's-n-Cons / Info on them ! >

Non-Typical Climber Treestand / Pro's-n-Cons / Info on them !

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Non-Typical Climber Treestand / Pro's-n-Cons / Info on them !

Old 07-27-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Non-Typical Climber Treestand / Pro's-n-Cons / Info on them !

Hey All ,

Well I'm looking at gettin me a good climber for this up and coming Deer Season ! Well i've looked and looked and done somemore lookin ! Looked at Hang-ons , Tree Lounge's , Non-Typical , Summit , API and so on ! Well I have had a eye on the Non-Typical climber ! and for 275 tax and all u cant beat it ! But tell me yalls pos. and negs. on this stand and is their anyone thats used them or still using this stand ! Just wanna make sure this is a high quality stand before i throw 275 in it ! Well Any info would be glady takin !
Thanks Alot,
LungBuster101

Also what about the cover issue on a climbin stand , i've read before about cover for bow hunting ? So tell me about this issue ! Also i Hunt a Private 44 acres of land and then the rest would be public !
Old 07-27-2005, 07:21 PM

Default RE: Non-Typical Climber Treestand / Pro's-n-Cons / Info on them !

its not much input to your question. i use a summit to me its the best choice in my opinion.im sorry if im not any help.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:55 AM

Default RE: Non-Typical Climber Treestand / Pro's-n-Cons / Info on them !

Ditto for me on the Summit. I have a few of them and have tried every stand outthere, except the non-typical. My first reaction is that ithas a lot of pieces and looks like it could be noisy--but that's only an observation from a photo. I like the simplicity of the Summit along with the solid construction. You couldn't fall out if yoy wanted to.