Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Who makes the best boot blanket! >

Who makes the best boot blanket!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who makes the best boot blanket!

Old 07-27-2005, 08:03 PM

Default RE: Who makes the best boot blanket!

I have a pair of Artic Shield boot blankets and have never worn them because of how noisy they are.If I was some where and it didn't matter how quiet I was able to be I would see no problem with them.They are to crunchy for me.If some one has a pair and they want a second pair let me know.Mine have never been out side of my home.They are size 11-12.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt in N.W. Wisconsin. It can get quite cold.

I use Artic Shield Boot blankets when on stand. I am amazed at how well they work!
Old 08-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Like timbercruiser said, I use anti-persperant ' Also in real cold weather I have silk liners, then my wool socks. When I get up in my stand I put on my Artic Shield boot blankets and am very toasty. Cabella's has them and from what I can tell they have draw strings. Mine are about 4yrs old and have velcro, which makes a noise taking them off. But at that time who cares. Just don't do like I did and wear them when you get down ,( a little excited)I did to go track my deer and stepped on a branch and put a hole in it. Nothing a little duct tape couldn't fix.