Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Knives

Old 06-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Knives

Since we don't have a knife forum I wondered how many of you carry a knife 365 days a year and what you carry? I always carry a Swiss Army Knife and have for 30 years. I carry the Explorer model. I always carry the small shirt pocket stanley box cutter knife for fishing line and opening packages. I also carry a 2 blade pocket knife, a small case model. I also always have my original leatherman. Last but not least I always have a Spiderco Endura clipped on my pants pocket. Just don't feel dressed until all the knives are in place.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:52 PM

Default RE: Knives

LOL Sounds like you're well equiped. I carry a Kershaw Ken Onion Chive in my left pocket and a Kershaw Ken Onion Vapor clipped in my right pocket. I like Kershaw knives because they are small, thin and have a lifetime warranty. That's what I wear 365 days a year unless I'm flying. If I think I might be in a bad area, don't ask me why I would be there in the first place, then I clip on my Emerson folding Kerambit.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Fork Horn

I carry a schrades uncle henry king rancher.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I always have a knife on me. Knifes are one of the best tools ever devised.

Usually a Gerber folder. But depending how I'm dressed and where I'm going it could be this one or that one. I have alot of knives, alot.

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 06-12-2005, 06:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am usually carrying a Case Stockman, or an Uncle Henry Trapper. These days though you have to be careful about where you are carrying a knife! Last summer my wife lost a small Bucklite knife that she had in her purse at Astroworld! She could not carry it in, and the car was too far away to go back to, so she just surrendered it! It was just a small key chain knife. I'm glad it was not one of the more expensive ones!
I bet the gate attendants at these places have a very good collection of knives!
Old 06-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think mines and Old Timer.Just a small knife I always have with me.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just about everyday I carry a Syderco Delica. During deer season I carry a Camillus lockback with a 3 in. clip blade on my hip in a leather sheath(holster).On my duty belt for work I have a Gerber multi tool.I am considering getting a good camping knive/survival knife but cannot choose between BK&T Companion,K Bar(smaller version Or the Seal Pup by SOG. Some day I will Own a Tom Brown Jr. Tracker Knife By Tops when I have an extra $300.00 to spend.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I never cary a knife unless I’m hunting but I do have one in my truck.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

I don't go out the door without a pocket knife. The Case I carry now... been with me 11 years.
Old 06-12-2005, 09:51 AM

i carry a SpyderCo stainless lockback with regular blade about 4.5"long. The knife is about $85 retail and i keep it razor sharp and carry it year round. Have had it for 8years and it has lifetime mailing replacement.

Quick Reply: Knives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.