White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Filming

Old 07-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Spike

Default Filming

anybody been out filming yet? hoping to make it out tomorrow night. this working second shift is killing me.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Spike

hoping to get this guy on film
Attached Thumbnails Filming-mdgc0007a-small-.jpg  
Old 07-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

None for us yet our camera is still at B&H getting cleaned..
Old 07-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Last night was the first. 145 class 4 year old eight on-camera as well as some of the best raccoon footage ever! Lost my cell phone in the process. Rented a metal detector - and found it! Still can't believe that one!
Old 07-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

I've been out once so far and saw a decent 2.5 year old. Just way to busy with hanging sets, shooting the bows and checking cameras.

Todd that's funny but glad you found your phone.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Spike

you know you don't have time when you have your 3-d course only shot it 1 time and mowed 3 times.

i'm on a few good one's just been able to shine them for now. set a few trail cams up to try to get some pics.

i was told that i might have the shed of a triple beam buck we had last year by us. he broke off his double beam side early which got him threw for this year(yeah) here is a pick of the horn. i'm going to get a pick of the buck this week from a friend who has some good trail cam picks of him.

ps glad you found your phone
Attached Thumbnails Filming-img_3974-small-.jpg  
Old 07-17-2010, 11:14 AM
Spike

I got an evening on july 9th to go out and basically check inventory and by that I mean I drove around to all the crop fields(clover,alfalfa,beans etc) i could before dark to tryan get at least a 10 second clip of each buck for future reference. I was happy to see them using some of the same areas that team bootleggers harvested some of their deer. I plan on using this information to get some of my velvet footage. Ohh yeah and I seen two 160 class tens on my way from work last nite and got to watch them for a minute in my binos before deciding to let them be. Have seen a ton of nice bucks but no luck getting the best ones on trailcam yet!

It would have sucked but would have been hilarious and pretty sweet footage if the buck you were filming walked by your phone on the ground and it rang! :P
Old 07-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Spike

Just started getting out and putting some bucks on film. unfortunately, they have all managed to stay a couple hundred yards out and not follow my idea of where they should be going. Maybe this week they will cooperate. Some nice ones are starting to show up on trail cams though. good luck guys.
Chris
Old 07-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

did you get the cell phone hunt on camera, rob? haha would be a nice blooper hunt!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Typical Buck

oh, and also been out filming some decent bucks this year biggest in the 140's thus far, know there are much nicer deer on the farm.. going over to the ground this next weekend to check those cameras! the season can't get here fast enough.. I can't wait until the first cornfield gets harvested. Drives me crazy waiting for it..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.