Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 just watched the new flick! >

just watched the new flick!

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

just watched the new flick!

Old 02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default just watched the new flick!

Hey guys just watched the movie. great job and kyle did another fine job.I do have to say for a nick name for Todd I guess it would have to be "Squeeker" . Dude that was a classic. if it was me filming you I would of fell out of my stand laughing my butt off. And to Aaron what a nice guy talked to him briefly at the lansing show. But what a nice Buck.
Todd,I do have to say that myself and my son checked out that new chair by Huntmore. What a nice chair still a bit pricey but I do see myself picking one up!
Old 02-16-2009, 02:48 PM

Default RE: just watched the new flick!

Thanks ranger, Thats what we like to hear and thats what makes all the hard work worth it.

Aaron
Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Mark, I'm surprised that you mentioned Todd's squell over the shirtless Tater...That was just wrong.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Fork Horn

lol.. there are definately some classic moments in "Full Circle." I almost fell off the couch when I saw Todd squeal like a little school girl!! I really enjoyed watching it last night! Every year it seems to come together more and more!! Hopefully I can contribute something good to it this year!! lol..

Stan
Old 02-18-2009, 04:25 AM
Spike

full circle is the best movie yet the only thing that it lacked was ed and Andy what happened to those two? great job guys I have been waiting all year to see that see ya in Iowa in a couple of weeks.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah man - I love the Nevar boys like my brothers - they just had a tough year and didn't have an oportunity to film much. They'll be back!
Old 02-18-2009, 05:39 PM

This has to be my all time favorite screen shot of the whole video. My kids loved it. On a more serious note, I never want to shoot a deer and just say well.....that was cool. Todder you are awesome!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I should delete that picture - like I wanted to edit half of my reaction out - but as we have promised from the beginning - good, bad, or ugly - you will see it how it happens. Kyle and I have filmed for some other productions/ TV shows over the years, and if you knew how they film their kills / recoveries - you would see why we would rather show a STUPID reaction like mine, than re-shoot it. You loose all the reality - and it just doesn't work for us!