White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

One more down for WKP

Old 12-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default One more down for WKP

Well guys one more down for the good guys, It is just a doe but with some really cool footage including a passthru shot seeing I was filming from the other side of the doe. With the snow on the ground and the rain falling made some cool fog and all togather made some awesome footage with Steve smoking thisbig ole Michigan doe. I know man laws and all but my camera is broke so Steve is suppose to get me some pics to post when he gets home.. Walt
Old 12-28-2008, 03:27 PM

Default RE: One more down for WKP

Wally, nice job. I filmed my buddy harvesting two does the other evening. While filming the second one, I switched the cam to night mode and never re-hit the record button, and I did not get the footage!!! Man, this filming is a royal PIA. When we dragged the does out I made it to the truck, and then slipped on ice and ended up cracking my ankle and shredding all the tendons. I rolled around screaming in agony. Thank god it was at the end of our season. When Jason D told me to go for broke......well I guess I took it literally!!!

Jason