Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

camera equipment

Old 02-19-2008, 10:33 AM

Default RE: camera equipment

Ok... I'm sure everone knows about the saying WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?) In my times of trial I ask myself a different question WWCND?

What Would Chuck Norris Do?

Thats how I roll!

DFW
Old 02-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Dallas_Ft_Worth

Ok... I'm sure everone knows about the saying WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?) In my times of trial I ask myself a different question WWCND?

Thats how I roll!

DFW
That's funny right there.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

This thread has probably already gone too far... Let's keep it positive and not bash anyone ok guys. I embrace different opinions and think it makes us all strive for better things. So - no negatives from here on out about anyone ok!

I don't have a problem with people not liking what we're doing. Considering that 99% of what is out there is completely different than what we do - I'm surprised we don't have more negative feedback to be completely honest with you!

I'll keep everyone posted on the school - I've got other production companies interested in working with us on this class so I have to see what their schdules are looking like.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:14 PM

I Agree with musky buck. I always enjoy meeting new people with the same interest as I. Its kind of sad that hunting can cause so much drama. The hunting world is full of many different opinions, no one individual is perfect and we should be able to respect that. I was able to watch both beyond the kill and The grind. I personally enjoyed both of them. Its nice that someone finally shows hunting as a whole and not just as killing a trophy. I look forward to the video class this year. WKP keep up the good work on your videos.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Fork Horn

CLASSIC DALLAS!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Jason

ORIGINAL: Dallas_Ft_Worth

Thats how I roll!

DFW
Old 02-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

The only reason whitetails aren't extinct is because Chuck Norris allows them to live!! lol..

Yea, I strive for anyone to do well in any and everything they do. We all can build from one another to be better in all things we do..

Stan
Old 02-19-2008, 04:08 PM
Spike

few, what a tongue lashing, when I looked back at what I posted it wasnt like I was bashing everything you guys do. I do hunt and spend time in creation for more reasons than just killing a big buck and enjoy sharing it from that aspect. I dont set out to bash any production company to better myself, it doesnt work that way and my little project is something I felt led to put together but is in no way any kind of competition to what is mostly out there, your productions included. Ive said before, I believe ,that I love your enthusiasm and dedication to this great sport, but in the indsustry today there is way too much self proclaimed experts, in hunting and filming, My simple point is, once youve been around long enough and stood the test of time in this industry than youve earned the right to teach others. I dont believe I was rude or defamed anyone by what I wrote but I guess, "If you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything," would have been best. I have had many critics of what Ive done and it has made me better, its always easy to bash Christians and I feel bad that I led some of you to feel that way, Im a sinner like everyone else, and by no means think Im better than anyone. Ive always appreciated constructive criticism but know that some dont. So to keep things pos. like Todd wants ,it is his site, this is my feeble attempt at an apology and only ask that you not only look Beyond the Kill but also Beyond the Hunt and give thanks to the one who allows you to enjoy it! It will make The Grind all the sweeter! Good luck as you pursue more productions in the future!
Old 02-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Filmfever, We are thick skinned and we know all too well we'll have people who will from time to time have an opinion that differs from ours.

Jay
Old 02-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Spike

I'm glad you all could work that out like gentlemen. bravo to all for saying their peace and also respecting each others opinions! I have shared hunting camp with todd and some of his crews, had a blast, and enjoyed last years video and am looking forward to "The Grind". We all start somewhere, and for me and my puny camera that I got this year, any teaching by someone who has put together two productions is like getting it from a "pro". I may never make the big screen, but I hope to come away with some tips tomake my hobby more enjoyable. please post the "official announcement" on this forum orI wil have tobeg nevs to see it! hey muskybuck, just heard this the other day...
quote " if the majority of our country's oil is in texas, why are all the dipsticks in washington D.C.????"
Chris.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, I stayed out of it until now only because I knew it was going to go downhill. I personally respected filmfever for posting "his opinion" from the start. I'm sure there is a bunch of "opinions" we would'nt like to hear, but that is the reality of thefilm industryand any buisness for that matter. So I say take it in stride and let's keep on rolling forward. Filmfever, thanks for posting again to clear the air.
Mikey.

Quick Reply: camera equipment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.