Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

camera equipment

Old 02-19-2008, 06:17 AM
Spike

Default RE: camera equipment

ORIGINAL: FilmFever

you shouldnt be telling others how it should be done IMO.
Seems like someone's a little cranky. Don't let it get you down guys. I've seen a lot of hunting shows and videos and you guys bring a refreshing edge that's pretty unique in the industry.I think most hunters, including myself, would rather see a true-to-life, unpolished, fair chase hunt like you guys are recording than most of the other stuff out there.Your genuine excitement and passion comes through to your viewers and that's missing frommost of the other footage I see. Keep up the great work!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Geeze, I guess you shouldn't make any judgement until you see what we've done in a year. I'll not comment beyond that. Some discussions just go no where - and I recognize this as one of those!

Good luck this next year!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:11 AM
Spike

Todd,

Maybe you should send him a complimentary copy, it would be great PR and i can't think of a better way to get the skeptics back on board than to hear good thinkgs from a skeptic. I realize it's costing you money, but it maybe costing you more if he spreads around bad PR. just my 2 cents.

Bob
Old 02-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not in the business of sending free copies to other production companies because they don't like what we're doing. You can't make everyone happy - the sooner you realize this - the easier it becomes to take the negatives with the positives.

BTW - Here is Filmfever's Website in-case anyone wants to see what he's doing:

http://www.twowolvesproduction.com/
Old 02-19-2008, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

hey when we first started this we knew and were told by Todd that there will always be those out there who will not like what were doing or will have negative things to say and that is their right to feel that way. It just par for the course. You cant make everybody happy all the time. We get far more positive feedback than wee do negative and if this guys feels Todd shouldnt be hosting or teaching a class then he probly shouldnt attend. JMO no hard feelings Im sure.

Jason
Old 02-19-2008, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

You would figure a holy man would have a little more respect than than...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Not in the business of sending free copies to other production companies because they don't like what we're doing. You can't make everyone happy - the sooner you realize this - the easier it becomes to take the negatives with the positives.

BTW - Here is Filmfever's Website in-case anyone wants to see what he's doing:

http://www.twowolvesproduction.com/

I didn't realize he was from another production company, my bad, of course he going to talk negatively towards us, that's not a got way of doing business. Me personally as a Christian, we should want everyone to be successful. I wish him the best, hopefully he'll think about his actions before badmouthing someone else. I hear the DVD is awesome this year, i hope to get a chance to see it today. Congrats. to everyone that made the DVD and to Kyle for doing such a great job with the editing (so i hear)
Old 02-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Spike

what seems to be the problem bro,I'm afraid I'm ignorant as to what is being said but since me and my bud met you guys in lansing we've gotten the filming bug bad.don't let anyones opinon change what you and the guys are putting out.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Spike

man i even proofed my post and it's still bad, what I meant was that's not a GOOD way to do business.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Spike

I'm surprised by his comments after seeing what he stands for. It seems like he has good intentions after watching his video, this is often how us Christians get the hipicritical stamp. I must say it's pretty sad to see the video but to have the comments he made about your DVD associated with being a Christian.

Quick Reply: camera equipment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.