Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Updates boys???

Old 11-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Updates boys???

Well how is everyone doing?? It is getting close to the time of season I really like, December hunting for doe's in Michigan...No presure just alot of fun but we will have a camera at all times again!!! Steve and I just laughed and laughed last year while we were hunting in December..So good luck to you guys still pounding it and remember have fun or stay home!!!Walt
Old 11-27-2007, 06:49 AM

Default RE: Updates boys???

I hear you Walt, I am still hard at it. Still one buck tag to fill and 4 doe tags. This cold weather should be good. i am looking forward to an exciting weekend.
nic
Old 11-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shouldn't you be working?????
Old 11-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike and I have a trip planned down to Pike Co the first weekend in Jan for some late-late season hunting, and other than that we're going to hit it pretty hard around home and try to put down some more deer. We've got one area that's a consistant late season doe producer so we're going to try and whack a few more out of there - Mike actually took two of them in the same morning this last weekend, unfortunately not on film.

We both have a buck tag in our pocket that we'd like to fill, but it certainly gets tough this time of year and without a great food source to sit over it's even tougher. That's alright though, we'll still be back at it as hard as we can until the bitter end!

Despite the fact that I whacked a nice buck in Oct, it's been a tough year for me. I have not even SEEN a shooter since I got home from that trip. That includes all of my hunting during the rut, in which time I saw a few 1 1/2's and a bunch of does. I know the big dogs are around, I just need to find out where and move in on them.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:01 PM

walt u sound like me must be rubbing off tater
need good 3 d target where can i get 1 like huntingnet party

Old 11-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Walt,
I am working just hunting hard on the weekends. My buddy saw 10 bucks this morning, two were chasing does today so that is good. We cant hunt their this weekend since it is bow only and no bows during IL shot gun season, so I will hunt another spot instead but I hoping to get Todd another one on tape
Nic
Old 11-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nic good luck filming and hunting!!!! Isn't the shotgun season over??
Tater we will go shopping when ever you want!!! Walt
Old 11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys - well, been filming for Jeff and Matt from Gray Wolf the last couple days. Been seeing quite a few deer, lot's of small bucks, and a couple good ones here and there. Jeff saw a 160 class buck this morning, but I couldn't get any footage. Their out right now - and I'm working (yeah!).

The editing process will start to take place pretty soon. I'm waiting for Kyle to get back from Michigan and then we'll start working on the next feature. Submit any name ideas to me for review. Thinking on a couple - will wait to see if you guys have anything better.

Talk to you soon - keep at it - big bucks are still moving!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I was suppose to head up north today to do some doe hunting in the snow but 25 mile an hour winds and sleet and rain is the call for tomorrow, looks like itmight be next weekend!!! Walt
Old 11-30-2007, 10:15 AM

I just talked with the landowner that I am hunting with tomorrow and he said they are rutting again he had to pass a booner this morning since he is tagged out on bucks. I cant wait for the morning.
I will keep this updated
nic

Quick Reply: Updates boys???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.