Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Poor Dallas Fort Worth

Old 10-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Spike

Default RE: Poor Dallas Fort Worth

Oh yeh they also make a scrub, it helps to relieve the itch and it works pretty well. I hate to tell you but when that stuff starts to blister it is going to get ugly. The scrubwill really help at that time, you can rub it on and you get to itch it while taking the itch away. Hope this helps.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

Dallas hopfully you already got the kennalog shot if so you should be good to go in a couple days. If not..well that sucks. The seven day supply of pills is about worthless to me. I also an Highly allergic, get it at least twice a year, already had it once this year. Two years ago my eyes swelled shut to where I had no visibility out of my left,and blisters as big as half dollers. That buck will always be known as the "poisen ivy buck. Was the buck worth it.....absolutly not. Hang in there man.
Mikey.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:12 PM

Dallas was filming me when it started. I literally watched it form like someone hit him w/ a bat in the head. We went in the a.m. hunting and then he called the Dr. and got a shot because he could feel it was going to be bad.. By the afternoon his eyes were almost completely closed and then by the next day it looked like someone pumpkin headed him. That pic he took is a few days after the worst of it.

Hope you get better bud,

TT
Old 10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Dallas,
Dude, you look like me in that picture I showed you. That sucks Brotha. I'm glad Tyler took the blame (HE,HE) That you got it when you were filming him and not me. I hope you're getting healed up, so you can get out there and kill that buck. What a stud. Take it easy man. I'll call you soon.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:49 PM

Dallas hope you start to feel better soon. I get the stuff every year 2 or 3 times but ive never had it that bad. I cant imagine that sucks.Good luck getting on that buck knock em dead.

Aaron
Old 10-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

Dallas, Dude youve got it bad enough that if you went in to urgent care or the ER they would most certianly give you a steroid shot w/o hesitation. Man I get it bad but never that bad. Also with these type of plants tyhat produce this urish oil, the more exposure you have the more susceptible you are to it. I learned this from the Dr. Dont go in trees that have it in them until a buddy clears it for you and after it rains a few times. If you go in a tree that had it w/o a few rains the oil will be on the tree and you will get it again and it will be on everything that came in contact with the tree. One teaspoon of oilhas enough potency to infect well over 100,000 people. A fact I learned in a book on the stuff. Dude I feel so bad for you cuz Ive been there but never like youve got it.

Jason
Old 10-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pass_Thru

Dallas, Dude youve got it bad enough that if you went in to urgent care or the ER they would most certianly give you a steroid shot w/o hesitation. Man I get it bad but never that bad. Also with these type of plants tyhat produce this urish oil, the more exposure you have the more susceptible you are to it. I learned this from the Dr. Dont go in trees that have it in them until a buddy clears it for you and after it rains a few times. If you go in a tree that had it w/o a few rains the oil will be on the tree and you will get it again and it will be on everything that came in contact with the tree. One teaspoon of oilhas enough potency to infect well over 100,000 people. A fact I learned in a book on the stuff. Dude I feel so bad for you cuz Ive been there but never like youve got it.

Jason
If you really want to put it in perspective, I did some research in sept. when I last had it. It only takes a ball piont pen amount of uroshoil to infect 500 people. (if allergic).
Old 10-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

Yep!!! Mike that stuff sucks!!!! I hate to even get into a tree that has had it in it. Ill sometimes just get these little pimple sized spots from indirect contact like if I forget to wash my boots and a week or so later Ill use the same boots and then a few days later I get these little spots that itch like mad. Ive been told that is indirect and the boils and ozzing blisters are more from direct or contact dirmatitus which is really what posion ivy causes is a type of dirmatitus. Anyhow dude I feel for you and it is no laughing matter. get better man!!!!

Jason