Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Decision time

Old 08-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Decision time

Well it looks as if my working is going to start screwing with my hours, They want to put us all back on 8 hour shifts in Transport and that is going to cut into my hunting time. I have to make some tough decisions like giveing up my gun and raise and go back into the jail. If I do that I could be a hunting fool because they work 12 hour shifts so with my senority and hours I get every year I could take off the whole month of OCT. by working only 6 days in OCT and then have my two weeks off in NOV.
We have a meeting tonight to see what they are going to do, Man I don't want to step backwards but for hunting it islooking like I might have to!! Walt
Old 08-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Decision time

HHmmmm, that's a tough one man! Just make sure you're decision doesn't land you in divorce court! he he he....
Old 08-07-2007, 12:17 PM

Walt, You better consult with your wife.
What ever you decide you will be better off than most of us.
I had one day off all last October. Including the weekends!
Old 08-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

Walt,
What is vacation time? I own my own business and dont have time for it!!! Unless you count the bear trip this year and the deer hutning trip to Missouri in November that im going on. OR the days i take off here and come in late and leave early. But to take a whole month off man that would be cool!!!!!

But seriously I hope you get to hunt and keep the wife happy.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been talking to her and she is ok what ever I decide. We had our meeting last night and they gave us three different work schedules one would be great two of them I would have to give them a try first but they just don't go good with allthe hunting I like to do.. We think we might have talked them into waiting till the first of the year which would be great but you never know.. No matter what direction they go I will try it who knows maybe I will like it.. Walt