Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Good stuff, WKP

Old 07-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Good stuff, WKP

Just letting Todd and all the staff know, that i enjoyed the dvdvery much. Its a breath of fresh air seeing a hunting show that representsall the hard work that goes into our sport and how frustrating it can be day after day when things are not happening with the deer. My respect goes out to all of you for your hard work and my viewing enjoyment. It even motivated me to work at it a little harder with my hunting.Thank you!!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Good stuff, WKP

Thanks very much for the kind words. As I'm sure you can tell by the video, we are just regular dudes who happen to have it bad for whitetails! You know the work that goes in, we just tried to show as much of it as possible!

Can't wait till fall, we're starting to see some good bucks already and I'm starting that itch that usually results in me not spending so much business time, and more in-the-field time! Part of the job - the part I love!

Thanks again and stay involved in our forum! We're happy to have you!

WKP - Todd
Old 07-15-2007, 08:12 PM

Todd with the weather being cooler the last few days i've cought the itch to. Its feeling like early Oct. Good treestand hanging weather.

Aaron
Old 07-16-2007, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Blood It was fun makeing the video as you can tell!!! The weather sure is starting the itch, but then anyday I wake up I have the itch just ask my wife!!! Walt
Old 07-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Typical Buck

Walt, thats cool... I heard that from mine to.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:10 AM

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Thanks very much for the kind words. As I'm sure you can tell by the video, we are just regular dudes who happen to have it bad for whitetails! You know the work that goes in, we just tried to show as much of it as possible!

Can't wait till fall, we're starting to see some good bucks already and I'm starting that itch that usually results in me not spending so much business time, and more in-the-field time! Part of the job - the part I love!

Thanks again and stay involved in our forum! We're happy to have you!

WKP - Todd
I hope this itch isn't the same one Dallas gets after visiting a college campus.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tyler that is where he really lost that finger isn't it!!!!! Walt
Old 07-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know I'm going to be out filming this afternoon on a certain field edge, waiting for a certain deer! Hope he show's boys!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:48 PM

Short and sweet "ITS ALL ABOUT TIME IN THE WOODS"
Old 07-28-2007, 07:07 AM

Received the DVD a couple weeks ago and finally had the chance to watch it with my son. Lately he seems to not care about hunting/wildlife videos but I started watching this one and he watched too and enjoyed it very much. I really liked the way you guys showed the hard work it takes before and after the harvest. My son did too as I explained to him what it actually takes to go hunting while watching the DVD. Loved the shed hunting part too.

Thanks for a great real hunting DVD.

Quick Reply: Good stuff, WKP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.