Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
HUGE DEER IN NW WI!!! >

HUGE DEER IN NW WI!!!

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

HUGE DEER IN NW WI!!!

Old 02-28-2002, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default HUGE DEER IN NW WI!!!

My name is James Vee. I'm considering offering a few guided whitetail deer hunts in Northwest Wisconsin this coming fall. The hunts will be with bow and arrow on private and public land. Lodging can be accomodated.
I'm requesting some feedback on what you guys think. I have some pictures posted on http://community.webshots.com/user/notorious_vee

There's a few things I have to work out yet, but please tell me what you think. Thanks!!!
Old 03-22-2002, 07:50 PM

Default RE: HUGE DEER IN NW WI!!!

JAMES, I'M FROM WISCONSIN JUST NORTH OF MILWAUKEE. I'M INTERESTED WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO OFFER AS FAR AS YOUR SERVICES, SUCCESS RATIO, AND PRICES,AND WHAT AREA IN WISCONSIN?... LET ME KNOW.. THANKS
Old 03-22-2002, 11:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: HUGE DEER IN NW WI!!!

are you just advertising everywere or are you looking for a trade..... something had to bring you into the west.
by the way that was a sad attempt at your buddy asking for specifics. believe it or not we here in the west just arent that gullable.
where exactly in wi.. being as how im from wi. before the navy i know the area quite well.
a town not an area.