Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Seattle area hunters help! >

Seattle area hunters help!

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Seattle area hunters help!

Old 03-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Seattle area hunters help!

I"m over here for a week for training staying in the Bellevue area. I need a hunting fix and I'm looking to do some shopping. I need to find a Cabelas-like store anywhere in the area. Anyone that can offer a good hunting store please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:40 PM

Default RE: Seattle area hunters help!

Power,

Man you don't know how big of a request that is! The biggest sporting goods place for hunters over here is Cabelas online. The biggest hunting section I've been in in this state is Wal-mart in Colville! You can find like Garts sports that has guns & Army Navy stores but that is about it. There are way to many tree hugging granola eating save everything freaks over here, they would protest a store like that out of business. If you're looking for outdoor stuff in general check out G I Joes, REI or Sportco.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Bldhound. Kinda what I thought. We're pretty lucky in Wenatchee, we have a store called Hooked on Toys. 1/2 kids toys and water play toys (river runs through middle of town) and the other 1/2 is fishing and hunting. Really good prices and locally owned, it's the 1 store to hit anytime you're around Wenatchee.

Been to Garts and REI and don't really need to go there. Might try out the GI Joe's or Sportco. What's Sportco like? Big5 like?
Old 03-29-2004, 10:02 PM

Sportco & Big 5 are about the same, just change the face of the store & you're there!
Thanks for the info about Wenatchee, I'm gonna be spending more time over there real soon. I have to call the orchard manager in a few minutes to find out where & how much property he has to yote hunt on. If I'm lucky he might even open it up to let me & crew to hunt more than just yotes!! Says he has a real problem with them...............................a orchard, you think? LOL
Old 03-29-2004, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kind of thinking that might be the case.

Let me know if you need any help with them yotes. I have a .223 that's been idle WAY too long. Heck, I might even know them.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:20 PM

Will do. Just posted on your other message about your website................way cool, thank you. I'm one of those people that likes to fish but, I LOVE to hunt. I'll stop by Wenatchee this Sun afternoon to meet the guy. If he has a real problem, I'm sure he would welcome more people to roll up & rain on that place.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good. Give me a call when you get in town. I'll PM you with my name and phone number.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Power, if your up to a little driving, you might try coming up to Everett and go to Jerry's Surplus on 17th and Broadway. Not quite Cabelas-but one hell of a lot better than Big 5 or Gart when it comes to hunting!!
There is also Northern Sales in Mt. Vernon_Basically the same store, both being "duffle bag" outlets.
Ain't been on in a while, or I'd have replied sooner!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bldhound

Power,
The biggest hunting section I've been in in this state is Wal-mart in Colville
Colville? What about Clarks All-sport????
Old 03-31-2004, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Summit Dawg, I might just take a trip North this afternoon!

There are a lot of Tri-State Outfitters in E. Wa. that usually have a pretty good hunting selection. I know there's one in Moses Lake and one in Pullman/Moscow (in Moscow, ID).

Quick Reply: Seattle area hunters help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.