Where in Idaho?

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Where in Idaho?

Old 03-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Where in Idaho?

Bkkeys,

Nice story, Hey I got family in Riggins.......used to live there myself...keep up the good work hunting those bulls down there. Hey it seems to me that you guys should have some dandy whitetails there since the RUT hunt is only permit in unit 23.

Let me know if your seeing many big whitetails..in your area...there should be some...very few get hunted during the rut.....

Shed
Old 03-18-2004, 07:29 PM

thanks elknut , and i'm sure we'll run into each other one of these days, i go through mccall every day to work,out in donnelly. hey if your in to bow hunting ,, do you know greg smith??? his my uncle,, he's a big time bow hunter, about all he does, and his son does the archery shoots.

i usually get muleys, i see lots of white tail does, and a few bucks ,, but nothing big yet ,, but hopefully one of these daysi might see one
Old 03-20-2004, 06:13 AM
Typical Buck

bkkeys---Are Greg and Randy brothers? I know both the names mainly because they're big dog guys, you know for cougars and all. My son inlaw talks about them now and then, his names Jerry Borgeson, he was born and raised in New Meadows, he's 29 now,
you may know him. What do you do in Donnely? I have a Masonry buisness in McCall, for stone and tile both. Later--Paul------Do you turkey hunt?
Old 03-20-2004, 05:20 PM

yep that would be them ,, small world , lol. my wife says she went to school with jerry,her name is idella, but he probaly knows her as suzanne. i cook down at dave and cathys, at least for the next month, she might have it sold. and as for the turkeys, well i tried it last year, thinkin i might give it another try this year, them things are kind of hard to hit with an arrow, if you've been run up hills most of the day that is. i got a primos slate to work with this year, see if i can call them in. gonna try and do all my hunting with a bow from now on, its much more of a challenge.