2013 Montana Hunt >

2013 Montana Hunt

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

2013 Montana Hunt

Old 01-11-2014, 05:32 AM
Spike

Default 2013 Montana Hunt

We had a good 2013 hunting year. We had 5 hunters on the place. They got a cow elk, 3 mule deer bucks, and a whitetail buck. They stayed at our north pasture, and are trying for elk bull tags next year. We didn’t have anybody hunt around the place, and we have deer all over. I’ve seen 4-5 good size mule deer bucks just laying around, they’ll be somebodies trophy next year. Not many pictures this year, between the extreme cold, and sickness haven’t gotten out like I had hoped. We had a few requests about leasing the place out during hunting season, but we have a few hunters that come out already that we don’t want to lose, and we are always looking for new ones. If you are looking for a new place to hunt for the 2014 season give us a call at 406-972-4568 we are beginning to book now.
Good Luck and Good Hunting
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Montana Hunt-mule-deer-800x600-.jpg  

Last edited by Montana Man; 01-11-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Spike

Default 2015

Send me some info I am always looking for a place to go. What about turkey's do you have many up that way

Thanks

Buck