Gray Wolf Delisting Comment Period Now Open >

Gray Wolf Delisting Comment Period Now Open

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Gray Wolf Delisting Comment Period Now Open

Old 06-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default Gray Wolf Delisting Comment Period Now Open

The USFWS is currently taking comments on whether or not the gray wolf should be delisted throughout the majority of the United States. Rest assured that every anti-hunting group out there will be attempting to flood the comments in order to sway the USFWS to keep the wolf federally protected. The wolf is without question the greatest tool in the anti-hunting arsenal and they won't give up without easily. Comments can be submitted online at this link.

http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitC...2013-0073-0001

I highly recommend you share this link with any and all like minded outdoorsmen. I'm personally not anti-wolf by any means I simply feel that their management should be left up to the states. The gray wolf is not now, nor has it ever been in danger of extinction. Federal protection of the gray wolf is a waste of precious resources that could be used to protect truly rare wildlife. Don't let your voice go unheard.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by AK Jeff
The USFWS is currently taking comments on whether or not the gray wolf should be delisted throughout the majority of the United States. Rest assured that every anti-hunting group out there will be attempting to flood the comments in order to sway the USFWS to keep the wolf federally protected. The wolf is without question the greatest tool in the anti-hunting arsenal and they won't give up without easily. Comments can be submitted online at this link.

http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitC...2013-0073-0001

I highly recommend you share this link with any and all like minded outdoorsmen. I'm personally not anti-wolf by any means I simply feel that their management should be left up to the states. The gray wolf is not now, nor has it ever been in danger of extinction. Federal protection of the gray wolf is a waste of precious resources that could be used to protect truly rare wildlife. Don't let your voice go unheard.
I wish they would just treat them like a coyote, you never hear of people getting outraged over the killing of coyotes.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Typical Buck

Comment all you want. The Feds don't care what the people who actually have to live with, and deal with, wolves think.