Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Eastern Washington Elk Hunting >

Eastern Washington Elk Hunting

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Eastern Washington Elk Hunting

Old 03-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Spike

I know this is a very old thread. However, I am from Texas. I am looking into Hunting Elk in WA next winter. Is there any suggestions any of you can give me to help me secure a permit and a good area to hunt. I have a friend who lives in the Spokane Area. I am looking in that part. I just don't know how all the rules apply. Its just been a dream of mine to take down an elk since I was a kid. I want to take my father there for his retirement trip/party.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I think we will use Muzzleloaders or High powered rifle unless you suggest differently.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Just a suggestion BUT, you might want to consider starting a new topic. doing so would get your topic looked at more as people would see you starting a new topic instead of responding to an old one they may already know about and might be curious to see what you want to know.

If you start your own topic, you can also pose a question for the title (let's people know you have a question) and you can include information specific to you (possible areas, type of weapon, etc.).

Who knows, somebody maybe able to point you in a good location/state with easy enough tags and a good chance at an elk since you're driving up from texas anyway.
Old 05-28-2015, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by squirrelmaster81
I know this is a very old thread. However, I am from Texas. I am looking into Hunting Elk in WA next winter. Is there any suggestions any of you can give me to help me secure a permit and a good area to hunt. I have a friend who lives in the Spokane Area. I am looking in that part. I just don't know how all the rules apply. Its just been a dream of mine to take down an elk since I was a kid. I want to take my father there for his retirement trip/party.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I think we will use Muzzleloaders or High powered rifle unless you suggest differently.

if you come back check your PMs squirrelmaster........I left you a tip for more advice and where to find some. Power........you still out there???
Old 06-02-2015, 04:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

No, he's not there. Very typical. Sign up for a forum, make one post asking where to hunt, and never come back. He hasn't been to this forum since the day he made the above post.

I don't see the difference between this and a spammer.

You want answers to your questions? Contribute to the forum.