Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

WA Game Regs

Old 05-15-2003, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WA Game Regs

A couple a weeks ago I went to my local game dept to get my daughters and mine license and tags. BTW this will be her first year hunting. Everything went well. But the game dept had no regs and I wasn' t able to apply for a special permits. Due to the fact there were no apps. They told me to come back in a couple weeks. It' s been two weeks and there still not in. The regs I can deal without having but not being able to apply for the special permits is rubbing me the wrong way. I know I know it will all work out, but I want to put in for a partner tag for my daughter and I, and I can' t. I' m getting to darn excited and going nuts all at the same time Anyway thought I' d share
Old 05-15-2003, 07:51 PM

Default RE: WA Game Regs

They are out on the internet today and I believe you can apply starting today http://www.wa.gov/wdfw/wlm/game/hunter/huntregs2003.pdf

Old 05-15-2003, 07:57 PM

Yes they are. I just finished putting in for all the gizmos, bells & whistles more than likely not to be drawn again this year.
Old 05-15-2003, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys didn' t even think about the net. I' m on it now though . Good luck to all.
Well all is good now [:-]. It took a little figuring out but her and I are dialed for this years permits. Thanks for the heads up guys