Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND??? >

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Old 01-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

WAYNE IT WON'T BE FOR ANOTHER 2 YEAR, I'M STATIONED OVER IN ENGLAND SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLT TO DEER HUNT FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS. BUT I HAVE BEEN HOME LONG ENOUGH TO GO ELK HUNTING IN THE CLOCKHOM. I WAS JUST BACK IN WASHINGTON FOR 15 DAYS AND WANTED TO TAKE MY WIFE UP TO SEE WHAT REAL MOUNTAINS LOOK LIKE, SHE IS BRITISH AND THEY HAVE ROLLING HILLS.
Old 01-22-2002, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Charlie, i live about 10 miles from Wenas Lake on North Wenas road. Im about 6 miles from Selah.

SchoolJockey, Im from ferndale originaly, i have a bunch of relatives in the Mt. Baker/glacier area.
Old 01-22-2002, 04:07 PM
Spike

Sorry Robb, I've been away for quite awhile. I moved from Waterville WA to Thompson Falls MT. this last summer and now teach there. The hunting season here was phenomenal. Although I couldn't buy permits (180 days) I still went with others. We treed two bobcats last Saturday. Great fun! Hope you're enjoying England. My brother spent a few there with the Air Force, married a beauty of an English woman and has lived happily-ever-after.
Old 01-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU PADDEN HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A AWESOME HUNTING SEASON THIS FALL!!!!
Old 01-23-2002, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

Well, I don't frequent much. But I'm from WA.

Wayne1 or anyone,

Is there any birds (turkeys) around HWY 20 east of Colville, say almost toward Tiger? I have only been there once during deer season. I would like to get into turkey. Thanks.
Old 01-23-2002, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

GOOD TO SEE YOU YAJSAB. I WISH THAT I COULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BUT HAVEN'T BEEN UP TO COLVILLE IN A LONG TIME.
Old 01-23-2002, 12:22 PM
Fork Horn

there is a guy on here named DOC E, he is from there. you may want to drop him a line.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi yajsab ....yup...there's bird's on the west side of Hwy 20 E...around Narrice Swamp...all state land...then there's bird's just past Crystal Fall's....but most of that area is private......about 5-6 year's ago ..we planted some turk's down on tacoma creek road.....then this past year I saw some about 1 mile before ya get down to Brown's lake turn off...{headed east} If ya know the Rocky Lake area...I located a buch of tom's there last year during the early season....but after about the 2nd week.....there were out of there...If you come around here locating before season.....give me a yell

Enjoy hunting, racing, and hope to be able to train my new lab pup
Old 01-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks. I'll map it out and see if I can scout the area. Loooonnng drive from here!
Old 01-24-2002, 12:48 PM

Hey Wayne1.
I'm going to be scouting around over there around Colville in March. When I get over there, maybe I can give you a yell to say hello and maybe have a cup of coffee.

Quick Reply: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.