Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Which Final Approch Blind

Old 01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Which Final Approch Blind

Had to send back my Avery Finisher because of a defect and Cabales can't or won't get one here for this weekend so I'm left to get a Final Approch, I did like the Finisher though. Which Final Approch Layout Blind should I get, price is really not a problem but when you get the best sometimes it may be the best for me.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:15 PM

Default RE: Which Final Approch Blind

Without any experience with the Air Controller, I'd have to recommend the X-lander. It's cozy and has stealthy low profile and was Ron's (blind designer) favorite as of this time last year. I wouldn't waste my time with the Eliminator. It's a well built blind, but it's to high and bulky. If you can harvest geese out of an Eliminator blind consistently, then you probably don't really need a ground blind.

Boldt