Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Introduction

Old 01-17-2005, 09:18 AM

Default Introduction

Hello all! Just found this place on the web, seems like a very good forum. My name is Dave, I've been hunting waterfowl since I was old enough to carry a license. I live in New Jersey, thats where I do most of my waterfowl hunting. I primarily hunt the coast from a Van Sant featheredge fiberglass over cedar sneakbox. I also do quite a bit of goose hunting. I won the NJ state duck calling championship in 2003 and went to Arkansas to compete in the World's. What a place and what a great group of callers! I didn't place very well, but I met alot of great guys and learned a ton! Arkansas is such an awesome place, I would love to go back for a hunt there. I would also like to try hunting some other states as well and expand my horizons. Right now I'm in the Coast Guard, but will be getting out in a few months. Then I'll be heading off to flight school. Hopefully I'll get some more hunting in then. I also have my own website, www.geardownwaterfowl.com (www.freewebs.com/geardownwaterfowl until the domain transfers). I wanted to start my own waterfowling/hunting community so right now the place is new and not very many members yet. Anyone is welcome to check it out, just another waterfowl club/site on the net. I look forward to being a part of this forum and contributing what I can. Thanks and good hunting!!

- Dave
Old 01-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Introduction

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 10:13 AM

Nice website and welcome to the forum. Arkansas is an incredible place to go shoot ducks-well worth the investment of time and moneyl
Old 01-17-2005, 10:54 AM

Thanks guys!! Wow on the road to Stuttgart, all the flooded rice fields and timber along the way, just jam packed with ducks! It was like heaven! Anybody here live down there?