Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Do you hunt snow goose ?

Old 08-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Spike

Thumbs up Do you hunt snow goose ?

If you do, please visit www.progoose.com. You will find North America made high quality, good price snow goose windsock. Light, compact, resistant and super productive. Looking forward to chat. In what State do you hunt ?
Old 08-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

How do you like your spam? Plain or fried??
Old 08-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Spike

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm a young father of five, passionate about hunting and I just started my company. So I go where I find goose hunters like me to make my product known. I'm very proud of my product. So if you have anything positive to say, I'll be happy to chat. Stay positive and have a great day.

Last edited by Jean-Francois; 08-12-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jean-Francois
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm a young father of five, passionate about hunting and I just started my company. So I go where I find goose hunters like me to make my product known. I'm very proud of my product. So if you have anything positive to say, I'll be happy to chat. Stay positive and have a great day.
We have sponsors that pay to have their products on here. How do you think they feel when you get to promote your products for free??

Good luck with your company.

Last edited by Colorado Luckydog; 08-12-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Spike

Ok how does that work ?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Contact a mod. They will let you know.

Good luck.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

I just called out a guy for doing the same thing on here. trying to advertise food plot improvements by his company.

I asked him why doesn't he pay for advertising like the rest of us. Apparently he got banned and then had to create a new username to pm me some crap about how the co-owner lost an arm in the war and he thought this site was here to help people, yada, boohoo, yada....
I am a prior service Marine and lost friends over there and appreciate everything our guys and girls sacrifice by also serving there and in other wars. I am not making light of their hardships. But this guy... real piece of work. kinda like like saying I am a father of........... Yeah, SO What???? Me too! And I am not spamming to drum up business. Maybe we should give him a break like the illegal mexicans he's a French Canadian maybe he couldn't read the rules of this forum. Here's an idea lets start a french translation like we have done for those spanish speaking who are too lazy to learn English.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:09 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Jean-Francois
<snip> I'm a young father of five <snip>
When do you have time to hunt?