Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Delta Waterfowl

Old 03-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Spike

Default Delta Waterfowl

Hey guys, and gals!!!
I am new to this site and will post an intro post next but I wanted to let any waterfowlers out there, that may be in the Baytown/Mount Blevieu/ Dayton area, know that we have started a new Delta Waterfowl chapter. We are in the beginning stages of planning our annual banquet and want to invite all who may be interested to come on out and join our chapter and help us out.
We started the chapter with only 6 dedicated hunters and have grown to about 12-15 members in only about three weeks. We have an opportunity here to really do some good work for Delta and raise money to further waterfowl research, predator control, build hen-houses,ALUS, adopt a pothole program, introduce todays youth to the outdoors, conservation, waterfowl habitat conservation and waterfowl hunting.
Delta is a great, non-profit, orginization that does a lot of good work for waterfowl, waterfowl habitat, and the ARE for the hunter. So please, if you are even remotley interested in waterfowl hunting, come and join us and help us help Delta!!!
PM me if you are intrerested or post your interest here and I will get back with you soon