Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Arkansas Guide Service??

Old 06-10-2008, 11:35 AM

Default Arkansas Guide Service??

GOing on a guided duck hunt in arkansas this year..wanting to hunt mallards=does anyone have any suggestions on what guide service to go with??? looking to go around the stutgard area....and suggestions would be helpfull
Old 06-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Arkansas Guide Service??

A good buddy if mine guides at a place south of Stuttgart. I'll see if I can get his permission to post his phone number.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 PM

alright thank ya
Old 06-10-2008, 04:50 PM

if i were you id try to get lined up with somebody off of the net, swap a hunt or something, i did this 4 or so yrs ago, and got into some AWESOME areas to hunt, more towards jonesboro, was in rice so had a great mixture of birds (teal, spoons, sprig, wigeon, snows, blues, specs, mallards, gaddies, etc) to me if ya hunt flooded timber you're REALLY missing out on what AR has to offer, anyhow, good luck to ya !!
Old 06-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

I would call Macks and see what they have to say. I would guess they have some good references. I was down there last year and stayed at Black Dog Hunting Club. I was unimpressed with them. Food was good, but the amount of variety of hunting terrain was very limited (flooded fields, a couple ponds, no flooded timbers) and there was no dog in sight, black or any other color.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mustad

I would call Macks and see what they have to say. I would guess they have some good references. I was down there last year and stayed at Black Dog Hunting Club. I was unimpressed with them. Food was good, but the amount of variety of hunting terrain was very limited (flooded fields, a couple ponds, no flooded timbers) and there was no dog in sight, black or any other color.
Ditto!! Call Macks Prarie Wings. They are very friendly and have the good info!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:03 AM

will do that...were defintaly set on going on a flooded timber hunt and most likely will only have 4 people with us.....we don't want to be mixed in with a larger party, but i guess we'll just have to see how it plays out
Old 06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

are you dead set on going to arkansas?
Old 06-11-2008, 11:20 AM

yep definantaly arkansas im sure that there's just as good a huntn in other places but for sure arkansas
Old 06-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

id take southeast missouri over arkansas, just my opinion though, ive had better success in MO

Quick Reply: Arkansas Guide Service??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.