Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Waterfowl Pics!

Old 04-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Waterfowl Pics!

I want to see your hunting/waterfowl pics from all over the country. I'd also be interested in what kind of dekes everyone uses, calls, blinds, etc.

This isa pic from the second to last day of season at Pierre, SD.

Geese still coming into my fields after we were limited: Hunting out of pits here.

The propane tank didn't bother them! haha

My banded snow from this spring:

Pair coming in:

Getting Crunched:

I have tons more pics I'll post up after you other guys start up.

I hunt over Bigfoots, Hardcores, and FFDs by Avery. I hunt out of Final Approach Top Guns, and Avery Groundforces. I blow a mixture of calls from Bad Medicine short reeds, to Tim Grounds, Foiles, etc.

I shoot a Benelli M1 Super 90, Remington 870 Express, Benelli M2, and Kent Fasteel.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Waterfowl Pics!

Nice pics.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default HONK IF YOU LOVE GOOSE HUNTING!

I think of all the good pictures we took last year (most everyone has seen already), this is my favorite! How many geese can you fit in the trunk of Rebecca's Saturn?

Old 04-26-2008, 08:49 PM

Default RE: HONK IF YOU LOVE GOOSE HUNTING!

Very nice pics
Old 04-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

I think of all the good pictures we took last year (most everyone has seen already), this is my favorite! How many geese can you fit in the trunk of Rebecca's Saturn?

Now thats funny! I don't think I'd have the balls to try that with my gfs car. Wait, I'd have to have a gf first....lol

So the question is......How many fit?
Old 04-27-2008, 04:41 PM

This was a pretty good day. We noticed a hole of ringers about 150 yds off the ramp, so we slid up in there to get em up and toss out the spread. I bet 200 or more flew up not even before the boat was hidden they were landing back in our spread. We shot 18 (3 man limit) in about a 1.5 hours. We shot more than that but we had a few sucuides.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/smhamlin2056/Lake20Seminole2C20GA2028Duck20Hunti.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/smhamlin2056/LakeSeminoleGADuckHuntingJanuary192.jpg

Old 04-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shamlin - That looks like a fun way to hunt there! I've never hunted waterfowl out of a boat before. All my hunting is done over fields, for ducks and geese. I have done a few wader hunts before and it was alot of work, the sloughs here have real crappy bottoms and your sinking in up past your knees almost every step, makes it alot of work!
Old 04-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

17 if I remember right Rammer... might have been 19.

Not only is the girlfriend cool enough to let me put those in her car... she shot four of them herself... she'll tell you outright she'd rather hunt field geese than ANYTHING else... including turkeys, doves and ducks.... field hunting geese is just not something I'd done much of until this past season... I'm more of a swamper and marsh hunter for ducks... geese are usually just an extra bonus when they fly a little too low
Old 04-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a good hunt there! I have a buddy whose GF is the same way, we introduced her to field hunting honkers a few years back, and now she drags his ass outta bed to go! LOL

My brothers fiance is the same way, my pictures were taken by my brother while hunting (he doesn't hunt much), and his fiance does the recording of my hunts for me. I have a funny feeling that she will be shooting them this fall, now that she is graduating college and they are getting married.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Rammer

Shamlin - That looks like a fun way to hunt there! I've never hunted waterfowl out of a boat before. All my hunting is done over fields, for ducks and geese. I have done a few wader hunts before and it was alot of work, the sloughs here have real crappy bottoms and your sinking in up past your knees almost every step, makes it alot of work!
yeah we wade alot sometimes, but since he put that hyper-drive motor on that boat it will go through a teaspoon of water.

Quick Reply: Waterfowl Pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.