Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Where do you work?

Old 12-01-2007, 06:19 PM

Default RE: Where do you work?

I am a locomotive Engineer for CSX transportation. I drive a train for a living and I usually get to hunt about 3 to 4 days a week not much on weekends though
Old 12-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Fork Horn

Stock market here, well actually the live stock market Currently have 104,000 chickens and help in the family cattle business. Hunting time gets less and less every year. Today was too busy to hunt but since I live/work about a 1/2 mile from the lake I have to listen to them shoot
Old 12-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

i work at a snowboard shop called bikes and boards, its pretty cool but im the new guy so i hafta take crap from everyone.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work Failure Analysis at LSI Logic... I take broken computer motherboards and figure out what chip broke, why, and weather or not we need to make a change in the manufacturing of our products to clean the failures up. I also recomend software code changes.

I am an enormous geek....
Old 12-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Spike

I'm a medical technician, at the moment I'm in training for another 5 months. Finishing up my clinical training here in the next week at CFB Borden, then its off to British Columbia to get my trauma training for 4 months, then we come back here to put it all together in a field exercise (I might have a helmet camera set up for the cool stuff, I know people here would enjoy first person views of the cool stuff we do) and then I'll likely be posted to CFB Petawawa and man, I'm looking forward to getting the time and good location for fishing and hunting! I hardly had time to do any motocross racing due to training, then we got super busy and there is no way I had time to hunt... Too bad because there is a coyote here that I see every week and I saw about 40 turkeys today in fields around the area.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Spike

Railroad Conductor for Union Pacific in Texas. Usually get to hunt quite a bit as I'm on an extra board to fill other jobs as regular people lay off(not many take off). Get to ride the train and see lot's of wild game of all types.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I help people with bad credit get car loans. It's a decent paying job, just to many hours. I wish I could win the lottery and become rich. It would not change my life though, I would continue to work as many hours as possible! You believe me, don't you?
Old 12-09-2007, 08:00 PM
DMP

Im in natural gas. Work on high pressure gas lines. Work 5 days a week but im really building my annual leave which will allow me to take a lot of time off during hunting season once my annual leave tops out which isnt to far away.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:29 PM

I train dogs and people on how to handle their dogs. I also board and breed (labradors) dogs.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:31 PM

i dont have a job. I live with my parents and am only 17 and a senior in high school. I work when i want to and usually get paid between $20-$35 an hour when i do. I rarely work because of school but i do get paid to drive a kid home after wrestling practice which is on my way home. about $5 from school to his house which takes like 5 mins. lol life is good

Quick Reply: Where do you work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.