Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

ID this duck, hybrid?

Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 AM

Default RE: ID this duck, hybrid?

All I can add is if you don't want to know what it is don't ask. I have told what I know after almost 50 years of on hand experience. If you would like to buy a female of this same cross let me know. I was going to butcher it anyway. I'm also sure there will be another accidental cross again as it is inevitable that when they start breeding in a month or so.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ID this duck, hybrid?

ORIGINAL: duramaxnay6

Primate mounts always freak me out. I would just mount the baboon with the mouth open like it was attacking and hide it behind corners to scare people. That would be worth the money of stuffing one.
I saw one in an acquaintences' house in tails, seated at the piano, fingers on the ivory. Have also see one as a cain/umbrella stand. Saw a picture online of one that was a TP roll holder.

Best one I have seen (at least until I get mine) was one that a good friend's friend has. There in his den is a baboon, in a Yankees jacket, with sunglasses, big gold necklace, black and mild tucked behind the ear. With one hand proped on the wall like Joe Cool and the other hand holding a liquor bottle in a brown paper sack. Upon closer inspection, you can see just a hint of his "grill" which includes, you guessed it, a gold tooth.