Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN  WISCONSIN >

GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Old 10-08-2002, 05:27 PM

Default RE: GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Give me or sell me???
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE A RETRIEVER SO YOU CAN GET YOUR DOWNED BIRDS . I WILL TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT MY RETRIEVER, ME AND A ACCIDENT I HAD.I TURNED TO LOOK AT SOME GEESE THAT WERE OVERHEAD AND HAD GOTTEN A STICK STUCK IN MY EYE,AND IT WAS STUCK.I COULDN'T SEE WHERE I WAS GOING AND SHE KNEW IT! I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT SHE DID. I HAD A COUPLE OF FRIENDS ABOUT 2OO YARDS FROM US, AND I GRABBED HER COLLAR AND TOLD HER(TEAKA) TO GO SEE CHUCK AND SHE LEAD ME TO HIM. I WAS SO THANKFUL THAT I HAD HER. SHE IS THE ONE HAVING THE PUPPIES THEY ARE MORE THAN JUST A DOG THEY ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND. I AM SURE MOST HUNTERS HAVE A STORY TO TELL ABOUT THEIR RETRIEVER AND HOW THEY HELPED THEM. SO LATE ME KNOW IF MOM & DAD WILL LATE YOU HAVE ONE. QUACK,QUACK, BANG BANG FETCH , GOOD BOY!!

stateline outdoors
Old 10-08-2002, 06:46 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-08-2002, 06:54 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-08-2002, 07:49 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-08-2002, 08:12 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-08-2002, 10:17 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
try &quot;chesapeake bay retriever&quot; slang name &quot;chessie&quot;

&quot;for every kid you take hunting today, a new decoy carrier is born&quot;
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>THANK YOU discusdad FOR YOUR HELP

stateline outdoors
Old 10-08-2002, 10:47 PM

This may be asking alot but if my parents say its alright would you be willing to keep the puppy for somewhere between 1-2 years just to get the basic potty training and chewing of puppyness out? Because that would be a MAJOR point that my parents would dwell on because we just got through my Maltese being in the puppy stage. I no that might be asking a lot but I would REALLY appreciate it and I would be willing to pay you for it if it does have some training done. I'd start saving now. Also would you recommend a male or female...I've heard females are easier to potty train so I'm thinking female...and they'll be less aggressive. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>GO TO Classifieds. GO TO DOGS. LOOCK FOR Chesapeake bay retriever puppes $500. I HAVE PICHER OF MY DOGS AND ALL THE INFORMASUN THARE. I RELEY DONT HAVE THE ROME TO BE ABULL TO KEEP ONE THAT LONG FOR YOU. BUT I HAVE A DOG CANNULE I WILL GIVE YOU WITH IT SO THAT YOU TO CAN BE TO GATHER AND GET THE BOND THAT YOU NEED IT IS INPORTIN TO BOND WITH YOUR DOG.

stateline outdoors

Edited by - stateline outdoors waterfowl guides on 10/08/2002 23:50:29
Old 10-09-2002, 02:37 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-10-2002, 04:40 AM

Well it doesn't matter cuz my dad said no
thanx anyways

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>ok no problem good luck with your hunting

stateline outdoors
Old 10-13-2002, 01:23 PM

Today was a day for all wisconsin duck hunters! with temps at 30s for lows 50s for hi's at least where i was at. in the southern zone of wi. day light broke and the skys came alive with ducks varietys from woodys to shovelers,the ducks were working to the roto ducks.it brought flocks of 25 to 50 birds into our decoys, we were running about 75 duck decoys, 3 roto duck decoys and 48 goose decoys. at 7 am. big flocks of geese rose up out of marsh. it seemed like we had duck & geese move, over night into the marsh . if i was to guess i would say we seen 500 ducks &1000 geese. we shot 6 green heads, 4 woodys, 3 widgeon, 3 gadwalls, 1 norther shoveler drake & 3 geese between 3 hunters and 4 retrievers.plenty retrieving for the dogs,they were passing each other while fetching and retrieving, and ducks were still coming into the calls and the decoys. oh what a day for the books.

Edited by - stateline outdoors waterfowl guides on 10/14/2002 00:54:09

Quick Reply: GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.