Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 01-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Oh BTW how much do you make a month at this? I do notice that your from Idaho too, doesn't surprise me becasue it started in Utah and is going around Idaho. How many people do you have to have, joined under you to make it big? Are you under Tracy Forbush, he was one of the first to join the business. Yes I know him, he is a great guy and the only person that I know who is making money at this business. And in case you are wondering he is not my neighbor who invited me to the meeting.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:15 AM

idahoelkinstructor,

Thank you for your response and I would like to take a moment and talk about your thoughts. I think you may be misinformed about some things including how MLM works and our business. A couple of things: First, as for how much someone makes in the business, this is our situation. My husband and I are working full-time at our job and part-time on our fortune. As with any success, you get out of life what you put into it. Because this business is MLM, it allows me to start out part-time out of my home and work at my own pace. This isn't a get rich quick scheme and if anyone tries to sell it as such is misleading you. But to say that the business is too old for someone to get in and make it what they want it to be, is wrong. The business has been going only since June 2003 and we have 3200 Associates out of 40.6 million hunters in the United States. This business is still open game for anyone who has the drive, an open mind, and knows what they want to do with their life. As for the price to get involved with Hunt'n Biz, you were also misinformed. If you want to be a team builder and create the residual income (which you do not have to do because there are 6 other ways to make money) than you pay a one-time fee of $99 to start your in home business. When you compare that to starting any other business that can create residual wealth, there is no comparison. If you are a contractor, you would spend between $5000.00 and $50000.00 to start your business. And then you would be building houses instead of hunting or fishing around the world. If you are a subscriber of one of our monthly packages that include your magazine and DVD, you will pay $25 per month. Yes you do have to be involved with Hunt'n Biz for us to buy your stories and your footage, but that is what makes us unique. In our magazines you don't see only pictures of those famous hunters,you see pictures of yourself and your buddies. I don't want you to get confused about the true passion behind this business. For those of us who are in Hunt'n Biz, it's not about the money. Don't get me wrong, eventually we would like to replace our full-time job with our part-time fortune. But the true feelings that are driving us day in and day out are the lives we are changing, the people we are meeting, and the time we get to spend in the outdoors with our families. Without Hunt'n Biz we would not have just got back from a cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, have offers to go hunt Whitetail in Texas, and to spend more and more time hunting and fishing than we have ever done before. Everyone in life has a choice. You can work for someone else, making enough to pay your bills and maybe put a little in the bank. Then you work 50 weeks out of each year so that you can take 2 weeks off doing what you live to do. Or you can take small steps towards financial freedom and playing 4-6 months out of the year instead of 2 weeks. Again, this business is not for everyone. I understand that some people are not able to come out of their comfort zone and their 9-5 job to pursue a lifestyle that seems only like a dream. That is ok, that is not wrong. It's just not what I choose. Life worth living doesn't come easy. Not everyone in Hunt'n Biz has the same drive or passion that we do, everyone is individual. Everyone is motivated by their own dreams and goals in life. Something that I do strongly believe in and something that goes along with our business is that it is always better to make "profits" than "wages". You will always have more financial freedom and time freedom if money is working for you instead of you working for money. It is just on an individual basis how you choose to accomplish that goal.

I hope I haven't offended you in any way, that was definately not my intent. I am also from Idaho Falls and I am wondering if we know each other. If you have any questions or would like to talk in person, you are welcome to call me. I appreciate your openness and your willing to talk.

Thanks for your time.

Brook Robinson
1-208-227-0143
Old 01-18-2005, 10:51 AM

idahoelkinstructor,

Sorry I didn't see your second post until after I had already posted my first message. Yes we are in under Tracy, he lives just around the corner from us. We plan to be full-time in the business (making more than $3,000 per month) by the end of the year. We are working hard and hunting lots.

Talk to you soon.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

40.6 billion hunters in the US??? Where do you get your facts??? Last time I checked the last census showed only 290,809,777 for a grand total of the entire population............. go figure if you think MLM is the way to make good money...... let me guess you didnt finish highschool or didnt seek higher education after highschool.

Ive worked a few MLM projects for alittle extra cash never thought of it as a way to make a living. One I'm doing now ive been working at it for over 4 years and it only makes me a little under a grand a month, another i worked i was making 400 a month right away starting the first month but it crashed after 5 months. what usually happens is, before the higher ups start losing money they pull the plug and us little guys wind up the ones getting hurt. So to sum it up if you think you are gonna make a living at it you are foolish. No offense intended just my opinion from experience.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:26 AM

scam scam scam
Old 01-19-2005, 09:15 AM

highdesertwolf,

wow...that is kind of harsh. I don't know that I personally attacked anyone in my previous post, but I must have pushed the wrong button with you. Thank you for the observation, but I am a high school graduate and do have an Associattes degree in Accounting and Business Management. No it is no MBA, but it works for me.

From reading your post it sounds like you are conflicted. First you say that I am foolish to think MLM could make us a living, but then you all but come out and say that you are trying to do just that. The only difference between trying to earn a little extra cash and trying to make a living is optimism, effort, and what you do with the money you do make. I am sorry that your previous endeavors haven't worked for you. But as for me, they are working.

Don't take my word that MLM is a smart business...ask Donald Trump. When he was on Jay Leno a few months ago, Jay asked him if he lost everything today how would he recover...his response "I would start a MLM company"...the entire audience just laughed and he stood up, looked at the audience and said "and that is why I am where I am and you are not." Needless to say the point was taken.

I don't want to have a words battle with people I don't even know...I just come to this website to post hunt specials that we have going on. Have a great day and stay focused. You will be successful in everything you do if you stay focused and set goals.

[email protected]
Old 01-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow...that is kind of harsh.
I didnt mean to be offensive, just that most MLM seminars Ive been too the majority of the people are highschool graduates and high school drop outs thinking that MLM programs are the holy grail that will work miracles for their incomes, little do they realize MLM is not a miracle way to make money you have to work it, for every 1000 people you talked to you may only end up selling the idea to maybe 10 its a hard business just like all sales its difficult and takes a certain attitude to be successful.

Idahoelkinstructor is correct about something the lower you are beneath the higher ups the harder it is to even make pennies, but without the smucks at the bottom the people on top cant make any money. Sure you can make some money at it but yes it is basically a scam, the principle of the business is to con people into thinkin they are gonna get rich or replace their daily incomes quick. the sad thing is somany get suckered into it too.

The MLM programs ive been involved with Ive been lucky and usually know the people who start them and they front the cash for me in the begining and after few months I have enough people under me and im making a little bit of money, the sad thing is knowing that I might make only a couple hundred a month the people under me will only make less. As you go down the food chain the guy at the very bottom is making nothing but without the guys at the bottom us people closer to the top dont make any money either. Basically MLM is a legalized form of a scam.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know that I personally attacked anyone in my previous post, but I must have pushed the wrong button with you.
I didnt personally attack you, I just asked a question.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:35 PM

Hope the program works out for you. I personnally would have a problem making money off of someone else who really was taken advantage of. Not giving a person the whole picture and realilistic earning potental numbers is not what most folks consider fair treatment. Telling those under you to "Get Out There and Make it happen: so you will be successful...........Yeah, that Trump alright. Having a vision and determination are one thing........standing on the backs of others to get there is something else. Its a Pieramid.....in which in most states after enough people are burned, the Attorney General will come in and shut it down.....You want to get a head, work hard and earn what you have. Sleeping good at night! Just an opinon.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hope the program works out for you. I personnally would have a problem making money off of someone else who really was taken advantage of. Not giving a person the whole picture and realilistic earning potental numbers is not what most folks consider fair treatment. Telling those under you to "Get Out There and Make it happen: so you will be successful...........Yeah, that Trump alright. Having a vision and determination are one thing........standing on the backs of others to get there is something else. Its a Pieramid.....in which in most states after enough people are burned, the Attorney General will come in and shut it down.....You want to get a head, work hard and earn what you have. Sleeping good at night! Just an opinon.

Amen!!!

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.