Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 05-03-2005, 12:07 AM

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

DANG!!!!!!! This last guy almost had me in tears........The flag.....applepie........sniffle-sniffle. My favorite line was ....Just like Corperate America..........Now thats something to be pround of!!!!!! Get real....Your in it for the money....mine...theirs....hunters....sportsman.... grannys....aunt mollys.....whoever. I've been watching this for a while. A lot of "there are people who are making ........... If it's a great gig, Huntin Biz sure is keeping it word to mouth only. Been looking for ad's....none to be found.....commericals......none to be found unless they haven't got out my way yet.Some of those making it real well need to buy some time and get the word out to help promote the business. It would never be saturated because some people would never buy into it, but it would help the people in already and encourage a few fence leaners to make a decision. Point Blank had it right when he said some folks in the biz need to learn control. Make a point by telling what you've done, not the storys someone told you to get you in. In closing I agree with Bigluckbuck.....it is too bad this has entered our sport and our heritage.......I've been gone for over a month and couldn't believe this thread is still like a camp fire "smoldering" or a turd "stinking".....your preference!!!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 06:20 AM

I choose to go with the turd stinking...cause even when it stops smelling...you are still looking at a pile of ****...

Frankie
Old 05-03-2005, 09:28 AM

There has been some advertising on TV, radio, newspapers, etc., but can't say that it has been everywhere. But it will be. The shows have been on the Sportsmans Channel for over a year playing 4 times per week, but now in the middle of changing contracts. What you don't realize is that the company has been around for only 1.5 years, but growing faster than any other company of it's type and faster than it's projections. We are expecting to grow into Canada soon also. There has been information explained in this thread on how people have been successful. But now you have to dig for it.
Mike
Old 05-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

TELL EVEVRYONE Either way hide and watch. Here we come!
LMAO This guy is great!! Not sure why but that just struck me as darn funny.

Does anyone really think that we would go to the lengths and expense of setting up a company just to scam people out of their money?
yes.

I'm surprised fellow hunters would think that other hunters are scammers.
I'm surprised "fellow" hunters can bring themselves to scam other hunters. Not the way I was raised.

Oh and pointblank would you please give me some phone numbers of the people that have been in the business for 6 months and are making $35,000 -$100,000? I'd like to talk to them. You said you knew 10 or so?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

about what I figured
Old 05-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

I figured you'd retract your statement when it's laid on the line. What's the big deal with giving me a phone number to some people that have been in the business? I can't talk to anyone that's currently involved in the scam? Or do you people just expect suckers to jump in based on all the lalalalal happy crap you're spewing.

And why the hell would I give you my phone # and name? What would you like to do call me and chat about life? No thanks buddy........ I have enough friends (and I didn't even have to buy them).
Old 05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

And what exactly are those links supposed to represent? LMAO that's classic.

I was just curious if you could back up the crap you've been spewing.
would you enlighten me on the "crap" I've been spewing? Also...whatever "crap" you think it is what makes you think I need to back it up to you? I'm not the one pedaling some multi-level marketing/pyramid/whatever you want to label it scam.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:32 AM

You know - if you could can this, you could market as a meat by-product (SPAM)
Old 05-17-2005, 05:12 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!

And what the funniest part is, ya'll keep arguing with him....you have it figured out already, the rest is moot.
Old 05-20-2005, 02:09 PM

Pointblank......GET A LIFE....and a JOB....the only thing lower than a used car salesman on this planet is a pyramid scheme pushin, deadbeat, multi-level marketer.....

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.