Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 04-27-2005, 10:12 PM

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

This smells like a seriusly big pile of horse ****...and a word of advice for anyone looking for a "tax write off". Open your own hunting buisness...get a buisness name, resale #, tax ID number...all said and done,it cost me roughly $350.00 and a day of running around to different offices in my state. I can purchase from any distributor out there, and write off most of my hunting expenses as " field testing" of equipment...trust me I have saved more than $350.00 that I laid out, didnt get screwed doing so, it is completely legit, and best of all, I never have to worry about getting screwed by some pindick scam...just my 2 cents.

Frankie

PS. Oh yeah, and best of all...you get to hook up friends and family for cost...always a plus...or so my brother in law tells me...

Oh and will someone please buy my damn Model 70 in .300 Weatherby already, I want to go and pick up my Kimber! It's in the guns section!
Old 04-28-2005, 09:20 AM

The Hunt'n Biz and Fish'n Biz business being "legit" isn't an issue.

Plus you only mentioned how to sell hunting and fishing products. Of which you have to do the buying and selling. Hunt'n Biz sells the products for members by having the catalog. You probably have to do all that extra work. What about the following:

1. Booking Hunting Trips
2. Booking Fishing Charters
3. Selling Subscriptions
4. Selling your photos
5. Selling your stories & articles
6. Selling your video

Are you able to do these with your setup?
Mike
Old 04-28-2005, 06:24 PM

Thats $99.00 invested into a legit "pyramid" scam...or $350 and you are set up for life as a dealer...long after your pyramid has folded...oh not to mention being able to sleep at night knowing you didnt have to sucker 20 someodd people in, in order to make a buck...as far as booking hunts...I can book for any of a number of camps I have been in, and I can do this because I have built a relationship with the owners / guides...and believe in the skills they possess...not because I really want a free hunt from them...cmon...seriously...let me know when you are making $75,000.00-$100,000.00 a year doing this, and I will be more than happy to pat you on the back for being a visionary...until then...it seems to be the same pyramid scam with a new twist...it caters to the outdoorsman sucker rather than the common working man...Sad actually, even this wonderful sport isnt sacred from the scumbags of society looking to get over...truly sad.

This is only my opinion...what do I know...(other than I ain't buyin...)

Frankie

Oh and my "set-up" isnt a set up at all...funny you refer to your "opportunity of a lifetime" as a set up...very funny. No I cant sell my photos, but again if I want to post glory shots...I can do it here...same for my videos...but luckily I am not looking to be famous...all the useless crap you refer to in your "set-up" just feeds the pyramid...hence the pyramid scam...I dont need any of that crap...not looking for fame or glory...nor are anyone I sell to, or hunt with...

Same **** different smell is the best way to describe your "buisness opportunity".

Just my 2 cents...
Old 04-28-2005, 08:01 PM

P.T. Barnum always said Theirs a SUCKER BORN every second!!!

I gladly am not that SUCKER

I could probably make more selling kirby vacum cleaners
Old 04-29-2005, 09:56 AM

BigBuckLuckNJ (Frankie),

There was nothing behind the word "setup". When I used that word, I only refered to you being set up differently than the people in Hunt'n & Fish'n Biz. You are setup differently because you have a business name of your own, tax license, etc. Our setup doesn't require those.

I wouldn't call the nearly 5,000 people currently in the business "suckers". And you havn't given any evidence that this is a pyramid. All businesses are built with people. That's how work is done. Only your impression and "2-cent" opinion, which you confirmed by saying "what do I know". You obviously don't understand it. And you are comparing it to an obvious bad experience. I feel sad for you.

The Network Marketing portion is 1 of 7 ways to get paid and people don't have to do it. It's up to everyone to decide. We show them the business and if they aren't interested that's ok. It sells itself.

If you don't think you can do the business, that's OK. I wouldn't want you in it. People should make a decision on facts, not impressions. And if people don't like it in 30 days, they can get their money back. So it's not a scam.

By the way, how much have you made doing business the way you describe? I'd be interested how that has been working for you and for you to share how you make money other than selling products. It would benefit anyone reading this thread that has gone on too long.
Mike
Old 04-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

NY Bowhunter, where do you buy your bows? arrows? release? backpack? boots? dutchovens? bug repellant? jerky cure? rods and reels? float tube? wadders? decoys? game calls?...........not to mention motel rooms, fine dining and fast food, golf, skiing, snow boarding, mountain biking.....

Now how much money does all that put in your pocket each and every month???What? Zero?
What in the heck kind of meaning does that have. You lost me with this one.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:15 PM

What Ryan is trying to ask is, when you refer people to a sporting goods store, do you get a commission on it? And he is suggesting that you probably don't, as most people don't. One of the ways people get paid.
Mike
Old 05-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

oooooooooooooook[:-]
Old 05-02-2005, 04:19 PM

Mlollar I never said you implied anything by saying "set-up"...I just thought it was an amusing way to explain your buisness...I mean I wouldn't think you would tell me your "set-up" is a "set-up" because then your "structured company" wouldn't make any money...

By the way, how much have you made doing business the way you describe? I'd be interested how that has been working for you and for you to share how you make money other than selling products. It would benefit anyone reading this thread that has gone on too long.
Mike
Actually it works out great...everyone (friends and family) get all of they're gear at cost...and I dont make a red cent with any of this gear. And what I do for a living...not that I see any relevance...but I am a CAD designer / Union carpenter / and am a part owner in a office furniture sales and service buisness. I have been a union carpenter for 14 years, CAD designer for 11...I live in a nice house that I paid for without screwing other sportsman...or anyone else for that matter. And I dont say what I do because I have had a bad "pyramid" experience...I say what I do because quite simply...at the best description any of you have given...you are running a basic pyramid scam...you compare it to the way all buisness is run...funny...I dont think the guy at the checkout at the market has to pay $99.00 to get the job...and even after that I am pretty sure he is getting a paycheck everyweek...now grant it the president makes more...but the guy at the lowest level is still making enough to survive...can any of you involved in this for a year show some sort of documentation of making anywhere enough to survive? Other than the guys sitting at the top of the "pyramid", "ladder", "fill in the blank" of course...

Hey I have a new buisness idea...everyone reading this mail me $100.00... I will post your pictures in a flyer and let you tell your stories and seek glory...and give you all a discount on gear, which I get at cost and only make a marginal profit o...wink wink. ...oh and I will set you up on hunts with guides I know in Illinois and Idaho, and Montana who will give you a few hundred dollar break while I hunt for nothing...oh and best of all...if you send me more "members/suckers" I will give you a % of what i rook from them...I will make a crap load of money, and you suckers will ummmmm...you members will make a 1/10th of a percent...until I dissolve the company though...then you will be screwed, and I will still be rich...Sound good? Act today...make checks payable to GETSCREWEDBYSOMEONEWHOISLYINGBIZ.COM... If I explain it like that, taking away all the pipe dreams and slcik talk of what you can get, make, or be given...can you still seriously say you arent operating a pyramid scam...Please... This scam has been done time and again with every recreational activity, buisness, real estate, etc...only reason I comment is because I NEVER expected to see it pop up in the hunting community, and I find it PATHETIC that it has.

Frankie

Just a quick note to anyone thinking of joining these jagoff's...think of it this way...Has anyone who screwed you in the past ever told you they were going to do so??? Exactly...they told you what they wanted you to know, and what you wanted to hear...
Old 05-02-2005, 10:12 PM

Frankie,

I wasn't asking about your job, just how it can be declaired as a business & expecting to make money.

Interesting that the replys from people that are involved in or believe in the business are quoting facts about how the buisness works and willing to answer any specific questions, and the people against it are calling names. And there is high emotion in what you write against the business where the other replys seem very calm to me. Unfortunately it's difficult to tell in just words alone. Except that the name calling is obvious. I think that the way in which the people promoting the business have shown character.

There is a difference in a pyramid and network marketing. Plainly, pyramids are illegal and network marketing is just word of mouth advertising. This company was set up so that it would be legal. If someone wants to get involved and doesn't like the selling of products/services, or showing the company to their friends, as stated before, they don't have to. They can still make money from stories, pictures and video without anyone making a commission off of what they do. No % of that is distributed to anyone. However no selling is involved. I just refer people to the online catalog of products, hunts and fishing trips. It's easy.

I and I'm sure noone else here is trying to convince anyone. But you should understand the facts of a pyramid before you call a network marketing company a pyramid. Geometrically, yes, but then so is Corporate America, just like you said.

Don't begrudge someone else that is or can be successful. Does anyone really think that we would go to the lengths and expense of setting up a company just to scam people out of their money? I'm surprised fellow hunters would think that other hunters are scammers. All the hunters/fishermen I know would bend over backwards to help another. I was brought up to be honest, and you don't know me personally, or I'm willing to bet, the other people in the business. So I would suggest you shouldn't be so quick to judge, or call names.

I also think we should just agree that this business is for some and not for others, and end this conversation.

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.